So another email from well you know.....

This is a discussion on So another email from well you know..... within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I said that i would switch to tmobile if it does not come....and i had 200 workers that would switch to tmobile... Hehe i dont ...

Thread: So another email from well you know.....

So another email from well you know.....

I said that i would switch to tmobile if it does not come....and i had 200 workers that would switch to tmobile... Hehe i dont XD

Dear Xxxxxx Xxxxx,
    Thank you for contacting the Verizon Wireless Data Technical Support department through our website. We have received your inquiry in regards to the availability of the Nexus One. We are pleased to assist you.
    We sincerely apologize for the delayed response. Due to an extremely high volume of customer e-mail inquiries, the response time has been longer than expected.
    Verizon Wireless is committed to business integrity and believes you deserve the best quality products on the nation's most reliable network. We can certainly understand the importance of having a device that you can use for your business. You are a valuable customer. We would hate for you to switch your service to T-Mobile. We hope we can restore your confidence in the Verizon Wireless service and prove that we are worthy of your continued business.
    We would like to assure you that we are committed to providing the very latest in products and services. We are working aggressively with Google and we expect the Nexus One from Google to run on our network soon. At this time however, we are unable to give the exact date the Nexus One will become available because it would be subject to change and could raise expectations that may not be met.
    We understand and sincerely apologize for any frustration this issue may cause. We would also like to take this opportunity to encourage you to sign up for email updates so you can receive information regarding our new products and services. To do so, please click on "Sign up for email updates" from the "Support" tab located at the top of our Cell Phones, 3G Smartphones, Cell Phone Plans, the Best Cell Phone Service - Verizon Wireless homepage.
    Finally, our records also indicate that you may benefit from a free update of your wireless phone’s roaming software. As Verizon Wireless continues to expand our network, it is important to update your software to receive optimal coverage when traveling. To update your phone, please follow the instructions provided at the link below:
    Updating the Preferred Roaming List (PRL)
    Troubleshooting tips and helpful product information for your Samsung Alias can be found at the link below:
    www.verizonwireless.com/data
    It has been a pleasure assisting you today. We appreciate your interest in Verizon Wireless products and services. We hope that our quality of service rates a "10" with you. If you have further questions or concerns, please write to us again through Cell Phones, 3G Smartphones, Cell Phone Plans, the Best Cell Phone Service - Verizon Wireless or call us at 1-800-922-0204. We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Verizon Wireless.

Sincerely,

Roselyne <-- what kind of name is that lol?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Write her back and ask her why it takes 4.5 months to convert a GSM phone to CDMA? Given that a smartphone has a lifespan of at most 24 months they'll basically be selling us a phone that is already 25% out of date.

Thanks Verizon.

You really think she has a clue? She's reading a script and using a form email.....

yeah, nothing exciting here, other than that she acknowledged the phone...
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links