Incredible or N1.

This is a discussion on Incredible or N1. within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Google lost another customer cause I'm getting the Incredible. No F'n way in hell I'm waiting till june when the Incredible is just as good ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Incredible or N1.

NrM
    Google lost another customer cause I'm getting the Incredible. No F'n way in hell I'm waiting till june when the Incredible is just as good as the N1

Quote Originally Posted by NrM View Post
    Google lost another customer cause I'm getting the Incredible. No F'n way in hell I'm waiting till june when the Incredible is just as good as the N1
    Couldn't have said it better myself. As sexy as the N1 is, there's no way in hell I'm paying that much for a 5-6 month old phone that hasn't had hw improvements.

I agree. Ill swallow the looks of the Incredible...I need a phone.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

The phone isn't that bad looking.

It looks good to me at least.

Matter of personal opinion. I mean it isnt horrible by any means...just not as good looking as the N1.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

There is NO WAY the Nexus One is delayed until June. How could they possible justify that? If it doesn't release at the same time as the Incredible, Google and Verizon are idiots because I'll just get the Nexus One on T-Mobile. I'd much rather have the stock Android skin than that terrible HTC Sense skin even if it means having to deal with T-Mob's crappy network. Real men use default Android.

haha nice. Yeah, who knows what the delay is...if its google or if its verizon. Technically, June is still Spring (up to June 20), so it would be within the realm of their June 20 release.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links