Why are you choosing the Nexus One over the Incredible?

This is a discussion on Why are you choosing the Nexus One over the Incredible? within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; First of all let me say that Verizon sucks no CDMA sucks. Verizon will find a way to lock that phone down, they always do. ...

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are you choosing the Nexus One over the Incredible?

Ni Vs Incredible

First of all let me say that Verizon sucks no CDMA sucks. Verizon will find a way to lock that phone down, they always do. I don't trust them. I hope that the Incredible will be available in a GSM version. I would buy it in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by barker1964 View Post
    First of all let me say that Verizon sucks no CDMA sucks. Verizon will find a way to lock that phone down, they always do. I don't trust them. I hope that the Incredible will be available in a GSM version. I would buy it in a heartbeat.
    You must be kidding.

I wanted to wait for the Nexus One because I initially thought it was a better phone, but I realized that the real reason I was waiting on it was because I just liked the looks of it... which I realized was pretty stupid, lol... so... here I come Droid Incredible :D

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappy View Post
    I wanted to wait for the Nexus One because I initially thought it was a better phone, but I realized that the real reason I was waiting on it was because I just liked the looks of it... which I realized was pretty stupid, lol... so... here I come Droid Incredible :D
    Why is that stupid?
    Do you buy your clothes based on differences in cotton mixture or looks?
    What about your car and its looks? Are you dating based on looks? I hope so.
    You guys can rattle off all you want about this feature and that feature, because they each have features the other one doesn't. But everytime I use my phone I hold it and look at it and it sure is beautiful, and it gets attention from other who want to see it and check it out. So lets start being honest on the asthetics.
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

Quote Originally Posted by Mike2587 View Post
    or you just order the incredible ONLINE through verizon, or get it at best buy, and immediately pay the subsidized price without having to wait for a debit card... so really, the incredible can EASILY be bought at $200. saying the optical pad is ugly is obviously your opinion. there's many people that prefer it over the trackball, and i think it looks good. there's already a car dock that's been shown and the desk dock is on it's way. there's SEVERAL accessories being made available for the phone... not to mention the confirmed 8gb INTERNAL built in memory on the phone. stick a 16gb card in and you're already up to 24gb. good deal. not to mention the ability of just calling VZ or walking into their store with an issue, instead of calling 23 people, getting the run around and having to send your phone in and wait god knows how long. no thanks.
    Unless you can show more info than what verizon themselves released the phone is available through online order at $299 with a $100 mail in rebate.
    I have a 32gb card in my phone, making an effective 32gb.
    As far as customer service, you may have read a few complaints on the internet. This HARDLY reflects the whole. Have you heard all the good customer service stories like people calling up and just getting new phones in the mail. Is this seriously the first online purchase you would have made?

Can you link me to the car and desk dock info? I want to check out what they are releasing for the phone
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010

They didn't lock down the droid and the eris what makes you think they will lock down the DI?

Every time a new phone is rummored to drop on verizon its the little haters that are quick to talk **** about a phone being locked down. And its mostly at&t users that are the first to talk ****. Yet they forget the iphone is the most locked down phone to date and at&ts first android phone is locked down tighter than cuba. Not to mention the dell android phone is rumored to be locked down too. How does that make any sense when android is supposed to be open? Sprint, tmobile and verizon have not locked down any of there android phones and to say the droid incredible will be is about as retarded as when the ceo of palm said the pre would have been better if it launched before the droid.

Quote Originally Posted by dimmakherbs View Post

Why is that stupid?
    You guys can rattle off all you want about this feature and that feature, because they each have features the other one doesn't. But everytime I use my phone I hold it and look at it and it sure is beautiful, and it gets attention from other who want to see it and check it out. So lets start being honest on the asthetics.
    I buy my clothes based on the comfortable value... also, I wouldn't want to be naked until June (or whenever the N1 is out)

And you hope I'm dating based on looks? Are you seriously that shallow? Lol.

Some people are just superficial like that I guess.

Re: Why are you choosing the Nexus One over the Incredible?

I chose the Nexus One over the Incredible simply because it is THE Google Phone

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    You must be kidding.
    Verizon cripples every phone. Wait and see what they do to the Iphone. I am not a verizon fanboy.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dimmakherbs View Post

Why is that stupid?
    I buy my clothes based on the comfortable value... also, I wouldn't want to be naked until June (or whenever the N1 is out)

And you hope I'm dating based on looks? Are you seriously that shallow? Lol.

Some people are just superficial like that I guess.
    EPIC FAIL post
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links