Why are you choosing the Nexus One over the Incredible?

This is a discussion on Why are you choosing the Nexus One over the Incredible? within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by dimmakherbs EPIC FAIL post...

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are you choosing the Nexus One over the Incredible?

Quote Originally Posted by dimmakherbs View Post
    EPIC FAIL post

I just want to point out that the Droid Incredible has a subpar OLED screen, a feeble battery, a resource hogging UI, an ugly case, a useless optical trackball, an over pixeled camera that may not be any better than the Nexus One, and only supports a 16GB SD card. We still don't even know if the 8GB internal isn't just an 8GB card (heck, original Droid comes with 16).

Nexus One FTW

Quote Originally Posted by rabaker07 View Post
    We still don't even know if the 8GB internal isn't just an 8GB card

Nexus One FTW
    What do you mean "we", white man?

look under "internal phone storage"... looks like a gig and a half is taken up by the OS but there you have it. jesus.

(other complaints are matters of opinion except for maybe the battery... as far as I know both phones have the same capacity.)

Quote Originally Posted by scarshapedstar View Post

What do you mean "we", white man?

look under "internal phone storage"... looks like a gig and a half is taken up by the OS but there you have it. jesus.

(other complaints are matters of opinion except for maybe the battery... as far as I know both phones have the same capacity.)
    excuse me? lol

hmm, nice. I meant to read that from Phandroid earlier but my connection was on the fritz. Wish I had access to that training site.

So TV out? I wonder if that's just coming from the USB.

And yes, the battery for Inc is 1300 mAH, Nexus One is 1400 mAH. Sounds like a negligible difference, but these phones suck the battery incredibly fast, so I'd like every little bit I can get. What I do like is that the Inc is already listing an additional battery of 2150 mAH (albeit for $59.99). Now that could definitely change things, and it doesn't look like it will fatten the sucker up too much like the Seido version for the N1.

Wondering about Google Voice.
    I know that the N1 not only comes with GV, but gives you a number- something hard to come by still. Are all Android 2.0+ devices coming with this?
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

Sources when you said the HTC Desire does not contain the multitouch bug? That won't happen unless its Clearpad 3000 :D lemme see dem sources!
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by ezeddiekun View Post
    Sources when you said the HTC Desire does not contain the multitouch bug? That won't happen unless its Clearpad 3000 :D lemme see dem sources!
    Wait, is this about my post in the other thread? I posted the source right there in the video! Right before your eyes! And I never said anything about multitouch being fixed. But I also think it's software and not hardware...

Quote Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang View Post

It's confirmed that there is no multi-touch bug like the Nexus One.
    The Desire didn't carry over any of the problems that the Nexus One so it's definitely not a problem with HTC phones having it.........it's only the Nexus One that has it. So i doubt it will carry over to the HTC Incredible.

- 8gb onboard memory
    - 8mp camera
    - button placement
    - no multi-touch bug
    I just read over at XDA from people who actually own the HTC Desire. That the HTC Desire indeed does have the multitouch problem; after all, it is using the Clearpad 2000. I highly doubt they will upgrade the Incredible to Clearpad 3000.
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's confirmed that there is no multi-touch bug like the Nexus One.
    The Desire didn't carry over any of the problems that the Nexus One so it's definitely not a problem with HTC phones having it.........it's only the Nexus One that has it. So i doubt it will carry over to the HTC Incredible.

- 8gb onboard memory
    - 8mp camera
    - button placement
    - no multi-touch bug
    I just read over at XDA from people who actually own the HTC Desire. That the HTC Desire indeed does have the multitouch problem; after all, it is using the Clearpad 2000. I highly doubt they will upgrade the Incredible to Clearpad 3000.
    Quote Originally Posted by rabaker07 View Post
    Wait, is this about my post in the other thread? I posted the source right there in the video! Right before your eyes! And I never said anything about multitouch being fixed. But I also think it's software and not hardware...
    Sorry I didn't mean you, forgot to quote. But yah according to Cyanogen it is a software issue, which can be fixed; however, the points still stick to each other despite the fact that the axis flipping problem will be fixed.
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

oh, right, I thought you were referring to my post. Yeah, I haven't seen anything about this. How's your Nexus One? How's the speaker?

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links