Why are you choosing the Nexus One over the Incredible?

This is a discussion on Why are you choosing the Nexus One over the Incredible? within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by ezeddiekun But yah according to Cyanogen it is a software issue, which can be fixed; however, the points still stick to each ...

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Why are you choosing the Nexus One over the Incredible?

Quote Originally Posted by ezeddiekun View Post
    But yah according to Cyanogen it is a software issue, which can be fixed; however, the points still stick to each other despite the fact that the axis flipping problem will be fixed.
    Hmmm.. Have you noticed a problem with Multitouch? I mean without using that app that shows you the issue. Have you had day-to-day problems with it? Is it only in a small number of special multitouch games?

Quote Originally Posted by rabaker07 View Post
    oh, right, I thought you were referring to my post. Yeah, I haven't seen anything about this. How's your Nexus One? How's the speaker?
    I'm lucky that my Nexus One doesn't contain many problems as others have experienced. My speaker isn't that great. The volume is pretty low compared to my last phone. I would say its about as loud as the iPod Touch. The quality is good, just the volume thats bothering me.
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My speaker isn't that great. The volume is pretty low compared to my last phone. I would say its about as loud as the iPod Touch. The quality is good, just the volume thats bothering me.
    Heh, that's funny I've also heard that the quality was really bad and tinny and all treble. I have a blackberry pearl and I think the speaker is pretty good. I listen to music on it alot and use the speakerphone all the time. I can hear people clearly and vice versa. And the ringer is definitely quite loud.

Have you heard the Pearl? Can you compare it to that?

My speaker isn't that great. The volume is pretty low compared to my last phone. I would say its about as loud as the iPod Touch. The quality is good, just the volume thats bothering me.
    Heh, that's funny I've also heard that the quality was really bad and tinny and all treble. I have a blackberry pearl and I think the speaker is pretty good. I listen to music on it alot and use the speakerphone all the time. I can hear people clearly and vice versa. And the ringer is definitely quite loud.

Have you heard the Pearl? Can you compare it to that?
    Nope never owned a blackberry. Heard a Pearl on speaker once and it was pretty dang loud. I'm playing music on my phone right now and I do have to apologize when I said "The quality is good" I made a mistake on my part. Compared to my old phone the quality isn't as good. Don't know how to describe it though. The best I can say is its like listening to music on those REALLY CHEAP headphones you get at the store for like a dollar LOL..
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The best I can say is its like listening to music on those REALLY CHEAP headphones you get at the store for like a dollar LOL..
    Oh man, this is terrible news. How could they do that? The speaker is a big part of a smartphone if you ask me. Between cool ringtones, handsfree calling/speakerphone, music, and videos, the speaker should be high quality and loud enough so you can hear it ring from another room. They really dropped the ball there. I wonder if you can tear it open and put a diff speaker in there. Can you download an equalizer to try and clean up the sound?

I wonder if the Incredible has a better speaker...

<--- HTC/Google: you deserve a slap for the speaker

The best I can say is its like listening to music on those REALLY CHEAP headphones you get at the store for like a dollar LOL..
    Oh man, this is terrible news. How could they do that? The speaker is a big part of a smartphone if you ask me. Between cool ringtones, handsfree calling/speakerphone, music, and videos, the speaker should be high quality and loud enough so you can hear it ring from another room. They really dropped the ball there. I wonder if you can tear it open and put a diff speaker in there. Can you download an equalizer to try and clean up the sound?

I wonder if the Incredible has a better speaker...

<--- HTC/Google: you deserve a slap for the speaker
    I don't know any music apps with EQ..
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

the N1 speaker is HARDLY a dealbreaker. Granted obviously alot of guys seem to use it alot more than me, but I really like music and I would never say a cellphone speaker was good. At home my phone streams through the dock into a stereo, in my car it streams BT through my car, and most other places are more public and I have headphones in.
    My ringer and notifications are plenty loud and never on full blast and my ringtone song sounds great.
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

For anyone worrying about the multitouch on the incredible... it is an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT TOUCHSCREEN with the latest technology from a different manufacturer. the incredible and EVO are the first two with it and the multi touch test has been done with NO quirks whatsoever, follows fingers everywhere. all the issues the N1 had, the incredible doesn't.

Does anyone have any idea on the vibration function on the Incredible?

I had an Eris for a month but I returned it. The weak vibrate mode was a total deal breaker. I could never tell when someone called or texted me.

why would i get an n1 over the incredible...i'll tell you.....incredible does not support gmail...im not sure about sync or google voice but if not gmail then probably all 3

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links