Why are you choosing the Nexus One over the Incredible?

This is a discussion on Why are you choosing the Nexus One over the Incredible? within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; And please nothing about aesthetics. Slap a case on the Incredible and that ugly bulge will magically disappear....

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are you choosing the Nexus One over the Incredible?

Why are you choosing the Nexus One over the Incredible?

And please nothing about aesthetics. Slap a case on the Incredible and that ugly bulge will magically disappear.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by iamtotus View Post
    And please nothing about aesthetics. Slap a case on the Incredible and that ugly bulge will magically disappear.
    Well, personally i don't think the Incredible is all that ugly. It looks the same as all the other HTC phones, HTC EVO, Desire, etc....but the black with some red looks HOT!

The only reason i would choose the Nexus One over the HTC Incredible is form factor, aesthetics, and the fact that the Nexus One will most likely get updates faster. (This will not be true when Froyo comes out because Android is cracking down and every phone will get updates at the same time. At least that what they say, no matter if you have Sense UI or whatever, you will get updates at the same time)

Otherwise........there isn't much.

HTC Incredible specs are better than the Nexus One and the Incredible fixes like everything wrong with the HTC Desire which is already better than the Nexus One.

Quote Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang View Post
    HTC Incredible specs are better than the Nexus One and the Incredible fixes like everything wrong with the HTC Desire which is already better than the Nexus One.
    Ouch, seems to me like nexus one is your last choice then. Why are so many still here on nexusoneforum then who are so interested in the Incredible and not like the android forums where there are plenty others excited about the incredible?

Quote Originally Posted by kentoe View Post
    Ouch, seems to me like nexus one is your last choice then. Why are so many still here on nexusoneforum then who are so interested in the Incredible and not like the android forums where there are plenty others excited about the incredible?
    Im on both forums..........im not even getting android anymore. Im getting the iPhone 3GS since i can get it subsidized and i get discount on AT&T monthly. Was going incredible with VZW till i found out i would pay a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by kentoe View Post
    we were interested in the N1 at first, and are still interested to see when it comes out, even if we are leaning towards the incredible. this could be an informative thread comparing two similar phones on the same carrier. completely makes sense. it seems like it's blasphemy to mention another phone on this forum. we're allowed to compare phones, aren't we?

Im on both forums..........im not even getting android anymore. Im getting the iPhone 3GS since i can get it subsidized and i get discount on AT&T monthly. Was going incredible with VZW till i found out i would pay a lot more.
    Hah, interesting how you're going with the competitor lol. Thats good at least, with your discount and all

Quote Originally Posted by Mike2587 View Post
    we were interested in the N1 at first, and are still interested to see when it comes out, even if we are leaning towards the incredible. this could be an informative thread comparing two similar phones on the same carrier. completely makes sense. it seems like it's blasphemy to mention another phone on this forum. we're allowed to compare phones, aren't we?
    It's reasonable to compare to the two, yes. But creating other topics and such ABOUT the incredible solely (not this one in particular) is just blasphemy on a "Nexus One - Verizon Discussion" section of the forum... I'm not hating the phone at all, I'm just hating the fact of coming to a site dedicated towards the nexus one and then seeing a bunch of incredible information...

Well, personally i don't think the Incredible is all that ugly. It looks the same as all the other HTC phones, HTC EVO, Desire, etc....but the black with some red looks HOT!

The only reason i would choose the Nexus One over the HTC Incredible is form factor, aesthetics, and the fact that the Nexus One will most likely get updates faster. (This will not be true when Froyo comes out because Android is cracking down and every phone will get updates at the same time. At least that what they say, no matter if you have Sense UI or whatever, you will get updates at the same time)

So to sum up the only post that has been on topic, the reasons for getting the Nexus One over the HTC Incredible are aesthetic choices and maybe getting updates faster.

I know that with this many people dedicated to getting the Nexus One there have to be more non aesthetic reasons for doing so. What are they?

So to sum up the only post that has been on topic, the reasons for getting the Nexus One over the HTC Incredible are aesthetic choices and maybe getting updates faster.

I know that with this many people dedicated to getting the Nexus One there have to be more non aesthetic reasons for doing so. What are they?
    It's more of a biased thing and just fanboyism.

It's pretty much all aesthetics and form factor for the reason why ppl are going to wait for the Nexus One and not get the Incredible. Of course, there are probably more thinking the Incredible is amazing looking since if you look at the HTC Incredible thread on android forums........it's hugeee and they are much faster than this Nexus One thread.

Anyways, there really isn't much reason why some are choosing the Nexus One over the Incredible. The Incredible is hands down the winner in almost every category. Aesthetics is all opinion while form factor goes to the Nexus One since it's more curvy and would fit in ur pocket a little bit better i guess.

Im pro Incredible though if you ask me, especially with it coming out April 29th vs. the rumored June for the Nexus One. And we don't even know if the Nexus One will be family plan subsidized while we are certain the Incredible will be subsidized and all that since it's being sold by VZW.

Color track ball mod and round ness.........I miss the way my storm was rounded and the straight edges on my droid make the screen look longer and smaller and the curves on the storm make the screen look shorter but wider giving the illusion that its a bigger screen.

It's more of a biased thing and just fanboyism.

It's pretty much all aesthetics and form factor for the reason why ppl are going to wait for the Nexus One and not get the Incredible. Of course, there are probably more thinking the Incredible is amazing looking since if you look at the HTC Incredible thread on android forums........it's hugeee and they are much faster than this Nexus One thread.

Anyways, there really isn't much reason why some are choosing the Nexus One over the Incredible. The Incredible is hands down the winner in almost every category. Aesthetics is all opinion while form factor goes to the Nexus One since it's more curvy and would fit in ur pocket a little bit better i guess.

Im pro Incredible though if you ask me, especially with it coming out April 29th vs. the rumored June for the Nexus One. And we don't even know if the Nexus One will be family plan subsidized while we are certain the Incredible will be subsidized and all that since it's being sold by VZW.
    Couldnt have said it better myself.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links