A petition for Nexus one On Verizon

This is a discussion on A petition for Nexus one On Verizon within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Ever stop to think it could be google and htc holding it up? Spring 2010 is the release time frame, no one ever said a ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A petition for Nexus one On Verizon

Ever stop to think it could be google and htc holding it up? Spring 2010 is the release time frame, no one ever said a specific date so no one has lied to anyone about it execept for those that threw a date and started a rumor. Vzw and google have not give out a date. For all we know the phone hasnt even been built by HTC yet. I think a petion is useless since nothing has been promised other than "Spring 2010".

If this petion affects the launch date then how come no one ever made a petion for the iphone to come to vzw? Is just point less. Every one is sick and tired of VZW not announing phones that probly do not exist or they have no control over. No one has proof that the VZW CDMA N1 is real and ready to be launched so makeing a petion is pointless. Now if we hit summer and no N1 then the petion has a valid point since they said "spring 2010".

I want nissan to release the freaking succesor to the 240/silvia but im not whinning becasue they never "Officaly" said they would.

Google's website doesn't say "spring 2010" anymore, it says "The Nexus One Phone with Verizon Wireless service. Coming soon in the United States." Maybe it will be relased in the fall or maybe the winter......

You're right, I am going to vote with my wallet soon and I'm not waiting much longer for Verizon or Google. I'm not alone....

well then the petion should now be about how they changed from spring 2010 to coming soon

wait it still says spring 2010

Hey, if they're taking this time to fix hw/sw issues I'm all for the delay.

I signed it. Not because I want it to be released RIGHT NOW, THIS INSTANT. I'm patient, don't get me wrong. But I feel like they don't care about their customer base. There is no way that they do not know how upset people are getting about this, and how many clients they are losing to different carriers(verizon) or different phones(Google).

I am taking a personal hit from this. I haven't had a cell phone in almost three months because I have been awaiting patiently the N1 on Verizon.

The real reason I signed this petition is so Google or Verizon will step up to the plate and calm their potentials purchasers. A release date, a reason why it hasn't been released, a pricing sheet, anything would help us out. Just a little nibble to calm us down. I'm fine with it coming out towards the end of May, but I need to know this so I can buy a temporary Go Phone until then, or make other plans.

So I urge you to sign the petition just for that.

If they had an official statement about anything above already, I wouldn't have signed it. It will come out when they damn well want it to. Leave it to the Americans to think "me me me, now now now, must have must have money money money".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links