A petition for Nexus one On Verizon

This is a discussion on A petition for Nexus one On Verizon within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I can't wait anymore, why are they delaying the release date, I don't see any reason why, here is a petition about that, please sign ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A petition for Nexus one On Verizon

Exclamation A petition for Nexus one On Verizon

I can't wait anymore, why are they delaying the release date, I don't see any reason why, here is a petition about that, please sign in and spread the word:

Nexus one on Verizon network Petition

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

No one ever said it was delayed. It's just speculation.

Maybe I choose the wrong word, I know it's all speculation.

IBTL

Just be patient man...

Waiting for the N1 on Verizon

I agree and just signed the petition. I'm sick and tired of the inferior Verizon cell phone offerings. The service is great through, that's the only reason I put up with their limited smart phone selection.

Sign the petition.....

Sign the petition, I am so sick of Verizon, specially the CEO, last week instead of announcing the release of N1, he goes out and talk about Apple iPhone on verizon, and how the iPad is "interesting", he is really in disconnect with his customers, and with his share holders, there is millions of money out there, and he simply ignore that.

http://www.petitiononline.com/N1VRIZON/petition.html

Admin
    He's not ignoring them, he's being smart. The more handsets they can get on Verizon the better. N1, and the iPhone. It makes good business sense. You want an N1, others want an iPhone. They need to work on multiple fronts.

Petition signed.

And the business sense would also be clear in that Apple doesn't want Verizon to offer N1 on it's network, and therefore will offer iPhone with condition to Verizon not to offer N1 on it's network. My point is if I was Verizon, I would not take iPhone, instead I would take N1. and no matter what Apple will have to work with Verizon, and give it iPhone, even if it doesn't, people will take the unlocked iPhone and use it in Verizon. FYI Verizon's and others long term strategy is to go away from the CDMA type of network, it's been obsolete

Quote Originally Posted by Jedawi View Post
    And the business sense would also be clear in that Apple doesn't want Verizon to offer N1 on it's network, and therefore will offer iPhone with condition to Verizon not to offer N1 on it's network. My point is if I was Verizon, I would not take iPhone, instead I would take N1. and no matter what Apple will have to work with Verizon, and give it iPhone, even if it doesn't, people will take the unlocked iPhone and use it in Verizon. FYI Verizon's and others long term strategy is to go away from the CDMA type of network, it's been obsolete
    Wow dude really? This post srsly made me :rofl3:

What exactly have Verizon and Google done wrong? All we were told is "spring 2010".

I hear the impatience, but imagine your complaints if there were some fixable issue with the Verizon-N1 and yet they rushed it out the door. Maybe Verizon is doing google and HTC a favor by not publicly criticizing them and their digitizer issues.

Maybe, just maybe, Google listened to its consumers following the initial problems when the N1 was released on TMobile. Maybe they want to get it right.

If the N1 is still not available on June 22 then I'll sign the petition. Until then, I will sit tight.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links