Cdma?

This is a discussion on Cdma? within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I just spoke with a local verizon store here in Oregon who told me that if you buy the CDMA version of the N1 that ...

Thread: Cdma?

Cdma?

I just spoke with a local verizon store here in Oregon who told me that if you buy the CDMA version of the N1 that you can call and have it activated. So if the N1 isn't available through Verizon yet what is the CDMA version?

Is this the verizon version that will eventually be available through Verizon or is it just a dummy version that won't be as good as the Verizon version?

Trying to make a decision if we should order now or wait.

Thanks!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by candb View Post
    I just spoke with a local verizon store here in Oregon who told me that if you buy the CDMA version of the N1 that you can call and have it activated. So if the N1 isn't available through Verizon yet what is the CDMA version?

Is this the verizon version that will eventually be available through Verizon or is it just a dummy version that won't be as good as the Verizon version?

Thanks!
    So many things wrong with your question.

1. There is NO CMDA version of the N1....yet.
    2. When the Verizon N1 finally launches, that will be the CDMA version of the N1.
    3. What is a "dummy" version?

Quote Originally Posted by nosnhojm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by candb View Post

Thanks!
    So many things wrong with your question.

1. There is NO CMDA version of the N1....yet.
    2. When the Verizon N1 finally launches, that will be the CDMA version of the N1.
    3. What is a "dummy" version?
    I see...the lady at Verizon told me there was already a CDMA version. Which apparently she was wrong. It was like pulling teeth to get info from her. I just called it a "dummy" version since someone told us that the CDMA version wasn't the true version Verizon would be launching. But now that I know the truth I guess we'll be waiting like everyone else for the N1. Thanks for the information. Very helpful.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links