Nexus One CANCELLED for Verizon!

This is a discussion on Nexus One CANCELLED for Verizon! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; More like thursday when it's finally released. This was bound to happen. And honestly why would you buy accessores ahead of time?? I reallized a ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nexus One CANCELLED for Verizon!

More like thursday when it's finally released. This was bound to happen. And honestly why would you buy accessores ahead of
    time?? I reallized a lot of people did this and it seems foolish to me no matter how much you want the phone. Well it's kind of a lesson to not do it in the future i guess.

Everybody shoudl be happy about this. The Nexus One wasn't released because there were too many minor and major quirks that needed to be worked out. The HTC Incredible is so much better than the Nexus One in so many ways. go to HTC Incredible Forum to learn more about the HTC Incredible! Don't be afraid to become a member and share your thoughts and ideas about the Incredible HTC INCREDIBLE. For those of you who have been waiting for a CDMA version of the Nexus One, your wait is over. Pre-order your HTC Incredible now and you will be experiencing the most powerful android device on the market on April 29, 2010.

I hate Verizon. They are nazis when it comes to control of a device, which affects all consumers who were eagerly waiting for the n1.

verizon subscribers shouldn't feel bad the incredible sounds like a great phone. something better is bound to come along and i look forward to the replacement for my nexus one at the same time i'm still enjoying its features. one thing for sure, it ain't going to be made by apple.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadao View Post
    Anything with an i in the front of it from Apple is not for me.

look at it this way, i wish i could have the Incredible on T-mobile. I still love my nexus though =D BUT if the incredible came out on T-mo i would own both.
    CyanogenMod 6.0.0

Part Monster, Part Machine, ALL ANDROID

Quote Originally Posted by rioja View Post
    The Incredible is good alternative, and some would say better than the N1! This shouldn't upset many Verizon customers. Unless they had their heart set on owning a "The Google Phone"
    i am one of those that was waiting for n1.
    Right off the bat, the incredible does not support gmail or googles services so it is a no go for me.....i am currently on at&t and was going to jump to verizon the second the n1 came out.....i guess now i'll have to buy the at&t n1.....

dont worry......the Motorola shadow which is supposed to come within a few month, maybe even a month is going to be real good.

It's gonna be the best Android phone. I feel safe to say it will be better than the HTC Evo also. In terms of specs of course. The thing is going to have the updated OMAP and its graphical power is going to be RIDICULOUS!!! just like the Samsung Galaxy S pretty much, it might be better but no one knows yet. It's gonna have an HDMI out also.

Motorola shadow should be dropping around the same time as the EVO or the iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by king244 View Post
    The Incredible is good alternative, and some would say better than the N1! This shouldn't upset many Verizon customers. Unless they had their heart set on owning a "The Google Phone"
    Right off the bat, the incredible does not support gmail or googles services so it is a no go for me.....i am currently on at&t and was going to jump to verizon the second the n1 came out.....i guess now i'll have to buy the at&t n1.....

Where are you getting this 'doesn't support Gmail' business? It's one of the stock apps provided in the Sense UI.

It's built on Android. Where are you coming from?

That's funny, there's a big GOOGLE logo right on the back of the phone. That would be crazy talk to actually have GOOGLE services on a GOOGLE branded phone but I guess you know something the rest of us don't.

Where do people come up with such uninformed misinformation? Good grief!

What are you talking about? Doesn't "support" gmail? In what way?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links