Nexus One CANCELLED for Verizon!

This is a discussion on Nexus One CANCELLED for Verizon! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Google Cancels Nexus One for Verizon (Phone Scoop)...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nexus One CANCELLED for Verizon!

Nexus One CANCELLED for Verizon!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Yup not coming to verizon. Google has updated their official webpage to tell everyone to buy the HTC Incredible instead.

Craaaaaaaaaazy!

dandroid
    The new Droid Incredible looks to be a great phone though, check out more here: HTC Incredible Forum

So I told my friend about this, and he almost cried. He was so wanting the Nexus One for Verizon. He's out over $100 now. He planned ahead, and bought the car dock, and a case for it already, and now it's not even coming to Verizon. I wonder how many people already bought stuff for it? I'm sure there is more than just him. :rofl3:

Hey Google/VZW, thanks for getting our hopes up d-bags!

The Incredible is good alternative, and some would say better than the N1! This shouldn't upset many Verizon customers. Unless they had their heart set on owning a "The Google Phone"

Re: Nexus One CANCELLED for Verizon!

So I told my friend about this, and he almost cried. He was so wanting the Nexus One for Verizon. He's out over $100 now. He planned ahead, and bought the car dock, and a case for it already, and now it's not even coming to Verizon. I wonder how many people already bought stuff for it? I'm sure there is more than just him. :rofl3:
    I bought two cases, a dock, and a car charger for the nexus one...I'll probably end up selling them on ebay or amazon.

I am ordering the incredible tonight though and I can't wait to get it!!
    ! =P

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

We could have pretty much assumed this when the Incredible was announced and then released. Compare the two specs of the two phones. It wouldn't make sense for Verizon to release a phone with similar but lower specs.

I figured as much. I pre-ordered my Incredible on the 19th, and it shipped today, so it should be here tomorrow or Wednesday.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links