Verizon Discount

This is a discussion on Verizon Discount within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Just found this deal... Purchase any Verizon device from Wirefly.com or Amazon Wireless and get a 10% monthly discount off your service. I just checked ...

Thread: Verizon Discount

Verizon Discount

Just found this deal...

Purchase any Verizon device from Wirefly.com or Amazon Wireless and get a 10% monthly discount off your service.

I just checked out Amazon Wireless, they have the phone I want (Thunderbolt) for only $49.99 plus free activation and free shipping!

Is there a catch with using Amazon Wireless?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Ya I guess the only downside to Amazon, is if you change your plan within a certain amount of days since you got the phone you normally get charged from Verizon but you would also get a fee from Amazon. I don't think that should effect me though since I have no reason to change my plan.

Free activation expires 8/10/11 but the 10%/free shipping doesn't have an expiration.

No that would not be a problem.

Hi,
    My name is John and i have been associated with OCI as a manager and we are providing the best discounting deals for Verizon products. We do also provide the insight knowledge about the products for the customers and producers. I would appreciate your comments on which brands you think we can work with or any thing you would need from us.

Verizon Wireless coupon codes, promo codes, free phones with connection

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links