Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by NexusBear International CTIA WIRELESSŪ 2010 - Live Streaming I coped this from another post - obviously Samsung isn't talking anymmroe Thanks for ...

Page 101 of 400 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by NexusBear View Post
    International CTIA WIRELESSŪ 2010 - Live Streaming

I coped this from another post - obviously Samsung isn't talking anymmroe

Thanks for the information. Hopefully some good news today after the Red Cross Lady

Quote Originally Posted by NexusBear View Post
    Oh BTW POST #1000 WOOT
    lol - how is this a good thing? As far as I'm concerned, it's just an indication that we have been waiting FAR too long.

Red face Verizon Reps Clueless on N1 Release

My wife went to check out any info from local Verizon store yesterday. They have no idea about the N1. Of course, they started pushing the Droid.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by danjfoley View Post
    Ok, so if this doesn't come out for verizon, then what are our options?

1. Get the iphone over on AT&T
    2. Get the Droid.

Anything else? What is really the best option if this thing doesn't come out?
    I have been thinking about the same thing. T-mobile is just not an option to me. My roommate has T-mobile, I don't want to go down that same path. Since I haven't switched to AT&T for an iPhone at this point, it would seem crazy to do it now that Verizon has the Droid. Some other guy was calling the Droid "junk", I don't see that. Seems like a really solid phone, just not as powerful or "sexy" as the N1. There are lots of cool phones that have been announced to eventually be released: Galaxy S, Supersonic, Evo, N1, Incredible. But, if you need a phone right now, I don't see any better options than the two danjfoley posted. Of those two, I choose #2. Better network and Android 2.1 will be on it soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by wuliwong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by danjfoley View Post
    Ok, so if this doesn't come out for verizon, then what are our options?

1. Get the iphone over on AT&T
    2. Get the Droid.

Anything else? What is really the best option if this thing doesn't come out?
    I have been thinking about the same thing. T-mobile is just not an option to me. My roommate has T-mobile, I don't want to go down that same path. Since I haven't switched to AT&T for an iPhone at this point, it would seem crazy to do it now that Verizon has the Droid. Some other guy was calling the Droid "junk", I don't see that. Seems like a really solid phone, just not as powerful or "sexy" as the N1. There are lots of cool phones that have been announced to eventually be released: Galaxy S, Supersonic, Evo, N1, Incredible. But, if you need a phone right now, I don't see any better options than the two danjfoley posted. Of those two, I choose #2. Better network and Android 2.1 will be on it soon enough.

Your Room mate's N1 on Tmobile works well?

Quote Originally Posted by orjense View Post
    I'm having problem understanding English lately, can someone read this and let us know what they re talking about?

Verizon Nexus One Released
    WEDNESDAY, 24 MARCH 2010 22:35 TOBI RAIKKONEN

Google Nexus One
    The Verizon Nexus One was officially launched and released today at the CTIA.

At the moment the smartphone is only available in the US and will be reaching out to other countries progressively. The Google Nexus one can be purchased through any one of the four major service providers in the US: Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T and Sprint.

According to rumours, Google together with Verizon chose the launching date to be during CTIA 2010 to obtain maximum exposure for the Nexus One. Verizon is said to have started training and educating their employees on the Nexus One.

Has anyone else noticed that the time given has not occurred yet? Today at 10:35PM? That's the future in North America....like 12 hours in the future....the heck...

Quote Originally Posted by Jade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by orjense View Post
    I'm having problem understanding English lately, can someone read this and let us know what they re talking about?

WEDNESDAY, 24 MARCH 2010 22:35 TOBI RAIKKONEN

Google Nexus One
    The Verizon Nexus One was officially launched and released today at the CTIA.

At the moment the smartphone is only available in the US and will be reaching out to other countries progressively. The Google Nexus one can be purchased through any one of the four major service providers in the US: Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T and Sprint.

According to rumours, Google together with Verizon chose the launching date to be during CTIA 2010 to obtain maximum exposure for the Nexus One. Verizon is said to have started training and educating their employees on the Nexus One.

Has anyone else noticed that the time given has not occurred yet? Today at 10:35PM? That's the future in North America....like 12 hours in the future....the heck...

If nothing comes from a reputable site...it's not happening. This site, Boygenius, Androidcentral.

Is this legit... says it was just released today

Quote Originally Posted by Boomstk View Post
    Is this legit... says it was just released today

WOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where you get that link from?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links