Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by Googley Yeh, it's 2 for 1 ... also, do you think this deal ending in 7 days has n-e- thing to do ...

Page 105 of 400 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Googley View Post
    Yeh, it's 2 for 1 ... also, do you think this deal ending in 7 days has n-e- thing to do with Nexus One coming out, say, April 1? I hope it freaking comes out today, but just wondering if that is not a coincidence.

i would figure that has something to do with the incredible not the nexus...since google sells the n1 and vzw the inc..they don treally gain anything to advertise the n1 on their website...all tehy care about is reading all these posts and laughing cause the n1 will not come out for vzw or sprint until its out of date LOL

so whats going on at the ctia?

Good point, I am sure you are right, I forgot about the Incredible. Well, this sucka' better hurry up and come out. I am, like everyone else here, growing very impatient!

Quote Originally Posted by flyingguy View Post
    Yeh, it's 2 for 1 ... also, do you think this deal ending in 7 days has n-e- thing to do with Nexus One coming out, say, April 1? I hope it freaking comes out today, but just wondering if that is not a coincidence.

i would figure that has something to do with the incredible not the nexus...since google sells the n1 and vzw the inc..they don treally gain anything to advertise the n1 on their website...all tehy care about is reading all these posts and laughing cause the n1 will not come out for vzw or sprint until its out of date LOL

This much I know, I'm not going to be part of Verizon mind games after today. Tmobile, here I come. You rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good point, I am sure you are right, I forgot about the Incredible. Well, this sucka' better hurry up and come out. I am, like everyone else here, growing very impatient!

Growing impatient? I'm grown impatient ( if thats a grammatical correct statement or not) I ve had it

so whats going on at the ctia?
    Great phones coming out on pretty much every network but Verizon. In other words, business as usual.

Verizon always gets left in the dust as far as phones go.

This is bull$hit. If I have to wait too much longer for N1... I'll just wait for the damn iPhone 4g and jump carriers. The CDMA version of the N1 was passed through FCC over a month, almost 2 months ago. There were rumors of the N1 shipping to Google a month ago... and still... nothing? I may not like Apple as a company, but at least they give you a damn release date and stick with it.

I'll give them a week for a release date.

period.

Question: if I'm going to live in a big city, does it really make a difference for the provider? Would T-Mobile probably be cheaper, too, on a monthly basis? I'm curious if the Verizon version will have any extras.

Quote Originally Posted by orjense View Post

This much I know, I'm not going to be part of Verizon mind games after today. Tmobile, here I come. You rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you are on your own...i will NEVER go to any other company besides vzw...tmoble is the worst..att is CRAP...and i had sprint and didnt get service where i needed it most...vzw has best service so i willl wait if i have to for a better phone

OK, I'm just curious. I have AT&T / iPhone in an area that has horrible AT&T service, so I've been there. I want to switch to Verizon but they are annoying me.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links