Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by mach330 the wait is killing. my wife is getting mad everyday at me for playing with her droid. installing new roms every ...

Page 11 of 400 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by mach330 View Post
    the wait is killing. my wife is getting mad everyday at me for playing with her droid. installing new roms every couple of days. doing diff themes (metmorph). changing overclock speeds. dammit i want this phone soon before i break my wife's droid. lol

ARRRGGGHHH

Amazon is selling the droid now for $50.00 with a plan renewal. That's me!! I may fail my saving throw out of frustration waiting for the N1. $50.00 is too good to pass up. Best Buy is selling it for $99. God only knows what kind of Android phones will be out there in two years when I'm up for another new phone.

Convince me to hold out for the N1 or I am going to pull the trigger :killerkenny: on my first Android phone and buy this $50 droid!

How good is that Droid your messin with?

Member im a android but thats ok's Avatar
    htc incridbile shows up in verizons inventory system

HTC Incredible shows up in Verizon’s inventory system? Unwired View

Quote Originally Posted by MightyT View Post
    the wait is killing. my wife is getting mad everyday at me for playing with her droid. installing new roms every couple of days. doing diff themes (metmorph). changing overclock speeds. dammit i want this phone soon before i break my wife's droid. lol

ARRRGGGHHH

Amazon is selling the droid now for $50.00 with a plan renewal. That's me!! I may fail my saving throw out of frustration waiting for the N1. $50.00 is too good to pass up. Best Buy is selling it for $99. God only knows what kind of Android phones will be out there in two years when I'm up for another new phone.

Convince me to hold out for the N1 or I am going to pull the trigger :killerkenny: on my first Android phone and buy this $50 droid!

Seriously, man. The droid is such a piece of junk. Half the time the keyboard backlight doesn't work--not that you'd notice the keyboard because you'd never use it. Because it sucks. Wait for the N1 if you're going to have a phone for 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by nihilion View Post

ARRRGGGHHH

Seriously, man. The droid is such a piece of junk. Half the time the keyboard backlight doesn't work--not that you'd notice the keyboard because you'd never use it. Because it sucks. Wait for the N1 if you're going to have a phone for 2 years.
    Have you ever even used the Nexus One AND the Motorola Droid to confirm that it is really worth it to wait for the Verizon CDMA verision of the Nexus One to be released?I've been hearing an awful lot of complaints and I'm starting to get this feeling that people are trash talking the Moto Droid without even knowing when they have absolutely no idea what the Nexus One is like. I wish that I could try out the Nexus One before buying it because if there are a lot of problems, it really won't be worth it. I have a Droid and I do agree that the keyboard is trash but I like the build of the phone...it's very manly. There are metal components and it has things like dual led flash that the nexus one doesn't have. I'm gonna make my decision when Google releases more info. Hopefully, we will get some official information in the next few days!!!

My wife really likes her Droid and uses both keyboards. Have heard no complaints from her on that account. I've played with Droid some and was impressed. I have an XV6800 which is working so I'm holding out for N1 to get slimmer/lighter phone with faster processor. If you're going to use it for general browsing and the phone, you'd probably be happy with the Droid, especially at that price!
    Steve

estimated release date

The nexus one came out for T-mobile on 1/5 and Verizon has to wait 6 months for legal purposes until they can come out with it so I am estimating that it will come out sometime in June.
    ****This is not fact it is just what i have heard from a friend of mine who works at Verizon****

I am officially giving up on getting the N1, it's no longer the waiting I have an issue with it's the blatant disregard towards existing VZW customers that is driving me toward the HTC incredible. I had high hopes for google and they have let me down, so for that I award them the "meh" award- patent pending. I never realized how non- subsidizing a phone would be it's downfall....

I think people are really having a hard time with what the procedure is going to most likely be. You have look at how Google, not T-MOB, sold the phone. The normal rules don't apply here, because it is Google sellng the phone, not the carriers. It's almost like buying a phone off eBay that is a Verizon phone...do you think they will honor the new every 2. I know it not exactly the same, but the point is it's not Verizon selling the phone. Only the service. I would use T-Mob as a model for how any upgrades will work.

im having the hardest time waiting for the nexus one to come to verizon. im about to go insane waiting for this thing to come to verizon, i dont pay attention in school, all i do is plan what im going to do when it does come to verizon. I already know exactly what apps and what widgets im going to have on each of the 7 homescreens

Quote Originally Posted by im a android but thats ok View Post
    htc incridbile shows up in verizons inventory system

HTC Incredible shows up in Verizonís inventory system? Unwired View
    oooohhhh....

Quote Originally Posted by nihilion View Post

ARRRGGGHHH

junk is such a strong word. my wife loves it and so do i. i'm just holding out because i want something a little less bulky and i don't need a physical keyboard. droid is so easy to mod/hack. it's so blazing fast with all these new ROM's both 2.0.1 and 2.1. pretty stable. overclocking at 800mhz is quite stable. i wouldn't call it junk at all. i would get it myself (been trying to convince myself everyday that i should wait) because that phone is quite good.

Page 11 of 400 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links