Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by flyingguy OMG WTF are they doing?!!!! ?? what are ya talkin about?? something happen?...

Page 111 of 400 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

  1. #1101
    Member rustafarii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingguy View Post
    OMG WTF are they doing?!!!!
    ?? what are ya talkin about?? something happen?

  2. #1102
    Member flyingguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    71

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by rustafarii View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingguy View Post
    OMG WTF are they doing?!!!!
    ?? what are ya talkin about?? something happen?


    yea it still hasnt come out yet

  3. #1103
    Member rustafarii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingguy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rustafarii View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingguy View Post
    OMG WTF are they doing?!!!!
    ?? what are ya talkin about?? something happen?


    yea it still hasnt come out yet
    lol yea... I know... sh!t sucks

  4. #1104
    Junior Member Sampsonight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    20
    Can anyone inform me of what has gone on at CTIA today? If anyone's been following...

  5. #1105
    Senior Member orjense's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by Sampsonight View Post
    Can anyone inform me of what has gone on at CTIA today? If anyone's been following...
    Since you re here NOTHING happened at CTIA. Same lying talking heads telling us how they re going to change the world with Tmobile = 3G, hspa, Sprint = 4G, Clearwire = 4G, CSCO = Ditch your car, Telepresence is the answer, coming to your home and you Verizon N1. Verizon = Keep waiting for N1 JK

    Steve Largent = Life is good let hold hands and sing cumba ya

  6. #1106
    Junior Member Ritterdestod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    17
    I think I found a "great" news story that is either completely wrong or maybe there is something happening that is really awesome and wasn't supposed to be said yet:

    Verizon Nexus One Released

  7. #1107
    Member flyingguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritterdestod View Post
    I think I found a "great" news story that is either completely wrong or maybe there is something happening that is really awesome and wasn't supposed to be said yet:

    Verizon Nexus One Released
    old news not real

  8. #1108
    Senior Member orjense's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingguy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritterdestod View Post
    I think I found a "great" news story that is either completely wrong or maybe there is something happening that is really awesome and wasn't supposed to be said yet:

    Verizon Nexus One Released
    old news not real
    If I can collect a dollar each time that link is posted I will have enough for N1 full purchase

  9. #1109
    Junior Member yellowbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1
    boy, when Friday is here and the conference is over - there are going to be hordes of pissed off people if Verizon doesn't come through with ANY UPDATES WHAT SO EVER!!! I've been waiting since January to ditch my Blackberry - arrrggghhhh!!!

  10. #1110
    Junior Member Ritterdestod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by orjense View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingguy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritterdestod View Post
    I think I found a "great" news story that is either completely wrong or maybe there is something happening that is really awesome and wasn't supposed to be said yet:

    Verizon Nexus One Released
    old news not real
    If I can collect a dollar each time that link is posted I will have enough for N1 full purchase
    Inorite? And of course as i was walking while reading the responses, my blackberry died on me...looks like I'm going to test drive a droid

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. .m4a will not play
    By G2 Forum User in forum HTC G2
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 11:06 AM
  2. Who out there also has the original G1?
    By G2 Forum User in forum HTC G2
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 08:33 AM
  3. NO Money Down for the Samsung Epic
    By Epic Forums User in forum Samsung Epic 4G
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 10:11 AM

Search tags for this page

content

,

fcc ld: nm8pb31200

,

forum verizon nexus one

,

nm8pb31200

Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Android Forum