Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by WarreN1Droid Rep: Hello. Thank you for visiting our chat service. May I help you with your order today? Jack Bauer: Yes! I ...

Page 113 of 400 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by WarreN1Droid View Post
    Rep: Hello. Thank you for visiting our chat service. May I help you with your order today?

Jack Bauer: Yes! I need a new phone, and am waiting on the release of the CDMA Nexus One for Verizon, or the HTC Incredible.

Jack Bauer: Would you happen to know the date?

Rep: I'd be happy to help you with that.

Rep: I do apologize but I have no way of accessing that information at this time. I do apologize for this.

Jack Bauer: For either phone?

Rep: We actually do not find out release dates any sooner than our customers so I do apologize for this.

Jack Bauer: You couldn't pull a Chloe O'Brian and hack the system?

Rep: I do apologize however I would not be able to do that and that is pretty funny.

Jack Bauer: Haha, do you watch 24?

Jack Bauer: Because I'm part of CTU, and I am going to leave the US and need a phone, and the Nexus One or the Incredible is what I need.
    Rep: We are unable to hold personal conversations. I do apologize for this.

Rep: I do understand.

Jack Bauer: This is not personal, I need this phone.
    Kayla: I do understand however, I would be able to offer you one of our global devices.

Jack Bauer: Nexus One?!

Rep: I am unable to offer you this phone at this time, because we do not offer it in our lineup at this time. I do apologize.

Jack Bauer: I do apologize that you keep apologizing.

Rep: I could send you a link so that you could view our global ready phones if you would like.

Jack Bauer: Yes, there is something else you can help me with, are there any new Android Devices coming out?

Jack Bauer: Soon?

Jack Bauer: Sure, I shall see.

Jack Bauer: I'd love that link if you wouldn't mind sending it to me

Rep: Ok I will actually have to send you several links as we have several different global devices is that ok?

Jack Bauer: Sure

Rep: I actually have no way to know if we will be getting any new Android phones.

Jack Bauer: I seriously think you could find out one way or another...

Jack Bauer: Legally, Illegally....

Rep: I am unable to access this information I do apologize.

Jack Bauer: Apologize Denied.

Rep: I would be happy to assist you with any other questions you may have.

Jack Bauer: Other than my Android Obsession?

LOL LOL LOL YOU ve totally made my evening. Thats so funny. Sad I wont be back here after tonight. I'm ordering Tmobile Nexus One Tonight. 100,000 USERS CANT BE WRONG

do you guys think the phone will be out by the end of april?

Like others have stated before, I can't stand all of these ads in my face, everywhere I go!!! SUCH A TEASE!

i'd say within next two weeks but on the earlier end

so what all was talked about at ctia? besides the no nexus....

okay so im in sioux falls South Dakota.... my friend got the devour today... its pretty amazing

Quote Originally Posted by slang06 View Post
    I'm sure this has been said before but at this point, I'm thinking I'll get the Droid and play with it for 2 weeks. Hopefully, the Nexus One will come out somewhere in there. If I like it, I'll just stick with the Droid and if not, I can return it before the 14 day period is up and go get the Nexus One...
    I seriously don't see what other people do in the Droid. It's heavy and clunky, and the keyboard is just a joke. It seems processor starved or something, because movement lags. Personally, i'd rather have the Eris than that piece of junk.

if you think that's amazing wait until you get your hands on the nexus one. anybody else think the evo is way too big and would be uncomfortable to hold/put in pocket. i also think it doesn't even look like a cell phone really. it's cool and amazing but i'd much rather a nexus one on VERIZON.

im totall waiting for the nexus... but i was just saying its a pretty cool phone

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    if you think that's amazing wait until you get your hands on the nexus one. anybody else think the evo is way too big and would be uncomfortable to hold/put in pocket. i also think it doesn't even look like a cell phone really. it's cool and amazing but i'd much rather a nexus one on VERIZON.
    Actually, the EVO is kind of tempting. Of course I'm tired of waiting and need a new phone NOW (you frackers at Verizon here that?). But i see what you're saying. It doesn't really look like anything. Clearly the were trying to make the phone as small as possible, such that it could still have a 4.3 inch screen. I think I could get used to that. Its got it where it counts. I really like the forward facing webcam for video conferencing and the HDMI output. Neat things would be possible with that.

I

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links