Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I have to agree about the droid being junk. I have a droid and would not get it for my wife which is why I ...

Page 12 of 400 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

I have to agree about the droid being junk. I have a droid and would not get it for my wife which is why I waiting for the NX1. About the droid... my issues are it ergonomically sucks, even r2d2 has curves lol! The hardware keyboard sucks, the outgoing call sound quality that receiver hears sucks and the moto support staff forum super sucks. Gimmie an HTC NX1 or an Incredible... unfortunately this will be for my wife and I'm suck with the droid until my contract ends.

Hey everybody!!! I'm new to the forums and I'm just as pumped as everybody else about the nexus one coming to Verizon... Today I found out some great news, the Verizon Nexus one passes the FCC.. Here is the link Home - NexusOneBlog

Member im a android but thats ok's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by illwill 12 View Post
    Hey everybody!!! I'm new to the forums and I'm just as pumped as everybody else about the nexus one coming to Verizon... Today I found out some great news, the Verizon Nexus one passes the FCC.. Here is the link Home - NexusOneBlog
    lol. was just gonna post this. beat me to it. mixed reactions here, the source i read
    Nexus One hits FCC again, this time in CDMA trim -- Engadget

says it should be coming in a few months, which jives with a couple posters who said dont expect it until late spring (june) for verizon. by that time HTC will have the incredible, supersonic, and about a thousand other different variations of the same phone out. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by im a android but thats ok View Post
    lol. was just gonna post this. beat me to it. mixed reactions here, the source i read

says it should be coming in a few months, which jives with a couple posters who said dont expect it until late spring (june) for verizon. by that time HTC will have the incredible, supersonic, and about a thousand other different variations of the same phone out. LOL
    N1 is coming much sooner than June. Don't ask how I know, but soon enough you guys will have one and laugh at all these rumors.

Quote Originally Posted by rgrmatt69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by im a android but thats ok View Post

N1 is coming much sooner than June. Don't ask how I know, but soon enough you guys will have one and laugh at all these rumors.
    Yes way before June!! Considering the FCC passed the original N1 on December 14th and it was released on January 5th...we should see it very shortly!

yea like TattrPuff said. Phones get released no more than a month after they get passed through FCC. I heard rumors of end of march (march 23rd) which makes sense since google said spring 2010. Also CTIA starts march 23rd so hopefully they announce it then.

anyone see this yet?:

Neowin.net - Google's Nexus One coming to Verizon on March 23

think it's credible?

if so, I'm happy.

Like I have said previously the scheduled date of release is before the end of March. The FCC filing only proves this. Won't be much longer guys.

Member im a android but thats ok's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rhuth View Post
    anyone see this yet?:

Neowin.net - Google's Nexus One coming to Verizon on March 23

think it's credible?

if so, I'm happy.

mabe derived from an earlier link i posted 1-22-10 but always glad to see confirmation. im hoping so as well. but would like to see how it compares vs the incredible (which i only wish had more ram). i hope the 3g and radio issues have been addressed.
    http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...html#post10695

edit. vodafone has already announced the nexus one for uk in april, dont know how this affects us either earlier or later release.

based on the Blackberry Storm Vodophone would get the phone about 2 weeks or so before VZ.

of course with the Storm, even though the product numbers were different, the phone was the same.

This isn't the case with the Desire/Incredible which has different hardware.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links