Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; However, this whole fiasco makes more sense now that the Motorola came out today. There's no shot that either of the HTC Incredible or Nexus ...

Page 124 of 400 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

However, this whole fiasco makes more sense now that the Motorola came out today.

There's no shot that either of the HTC Incredible or Nexus One come out within a week. The specs on that Devour are in line with the Droid (some better, some worse). If either of the two aforementioned phones come out, from a hardware perspective, why would anyone choose the Devour?

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by orjense View Post

LOL LOL LOL YOU ve totally made my evening. Thats so funny. Sad I wont be back here after tonight. I'm ordering Tmobile Nexus One Tonight. 100,000 USERS CANT BE WRONG
    So you didn't break down and go to T-Mobile I see...
    LOL, One more day! But seems to be a wasted day because all indication is pointing to April. When in April is anyone's guess. Since you paid attention to my posting last night I 'll let you know my next move. MY next postings will be about N1 Apps etc

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJam View Post
    However, this whole fiasco makes more sense now that the Motorola came out today.

There's no shot that either of the HTC Incredible or Nexus One come out within a week. The specs on that Devour are in line with the Droid (some better, some worse). If either of the two aforementioned phones come out, from a hardware perspective, why would anyone choose the Devour?
    That's a good point. I'm sure some people would simply because it has a physical keyboard -- and IMO it is definitely better looking than the Droid. But still, Android 1.6 vs 2.1? I think most would pick either the Incredible or the N1, like you said. I agree, this may have something to do with it.

Well i threw in the towel. My wifes phone is garbage and its getting worse by the day. She uses it as her main phone line and for business use so i had to do something. I went with 2 droid eris's instead of the nexus one. I have been on the fence between the droid and the eris and found that people are generally happier with the eris, not to mention its abit sleeker and the call quality seems to be abit better. I was hoping to grab a couple nexus ones but its too late. Hey in 2 years maybe the nexus 2 or 3 will be out and they'll be running some good deals on them. Until then i have an ipod touch and can live with that until the next time i need to upgrade. Good luck to those of you who are waiting on the nexus, i hope it comes out soon, but either way my wait is over. My new phones will be here tomorrow morning and i only ended up spending $29, so in the end i saved a couple hundred bucks and have phones we can easily live with for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJam View Post

That's a good point. I'm sure some people would simply because it has a physical keyboard -- and IMO it is definitely better looking than the Droid. But still, Android 1.6 vs 2.1? I think most would pick either the Incredible or the N1, like you said. I agree, this may have something to do with it.
    Just the same points that were made when most of the BBerry heads were waiting for Blackberry Tour 2. The points then which looked likely was Verizon want to reduce Tour 1 inventory, who would buy Tour 1 with Trachball, no wifi when Tour 2 with Trackpad and wifi is available? Also, VZW was doing BOGO then too and we all said that was indication. The minutes they were don with BOGO Tour 2 will be announce.
    Til lthis day, no words from Verizon or Rim only Rumor.

Quote Originally Posted by jwm2 View Post
    Well i threw in the towel. My wifes phone is garbage and its getting worse by the day. She uses it as her main phone line and for business use so i had to do something. I went with 2 droid eris's instead of the nexus one. I have been on the fence between the droid and the eris and found that people are generally happier with the eris, not to mention its abit sleeker and the call quality seems to be abit better. I was hoping to grab a couple nexus ones but its too late. Hey in 2 years maybe the nexus 2 or 3 will be out and they'll be running some good deals on them. Until then i have an ipod touch and can live with that until the next time i need to upgrade. Good luck to those of you who are waiting on the nexus, i hope it comes out soon, but either way my wait is over. My new phones will be here tomorrow morning and i only ended up spending $29, so in the end i saved a couple hundred bucks and have phones we can easily live with for the time being.
    Good Call my Friend and I'm right behind you. Today is my last day waiting. Waited for Blackberry Tour 2, no show and now waiting for Nexus One. All this just to spend my money or is it free ? lol

Yeah it was just bad timing on my part. I just got an email yesterday we could upgrade our phones and my wifes phone has been horrible for months now. I tried to hold her off for a few more days, but if i was going to get something before the weekend i had to pull the trigger today before 4:00pm, so i waited as long as i could but you know how persuasive women can be Anyhow i'm sure i'll be more than happy with the eris, its just alittle part of me wanted the latest and greatest. But after really taking into consideration what it'll be used for, i've decided that the eris will be plenty to accomidate our needs for the nest couple years. I'm excited to be joining the android family and i'm hoping this isn't just a fad but something that will remain for many years to come. The only bad thing is now i have to repurchase some of the apps i have on my ipod, but thats how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by jwm2 View Post
    this is probably exactly what vzw wanted by running this deal, for people to give up on waiting for the N1. :/ seems pretty strategic with all the buzz -ha.

but thats not to say it's not a great deal, two really good phones for couple hundred less. trust me, i've been tempted myself. hope you guys enjoy android OS goodness, while i'm here slowly weeping.

I dont know what I'm going to get in Android after 12 years with blackberry, but I'm hopeful.

My patience is over. I'm getting this:
    Pomegranate | NS08

It's nice to see a phone with TRULY unique features.

knight

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links