Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; After all this, Verizon better not have weaseled their logo onto the CDMA N1. I dunno why it would bother me so much but I ...

Page 126 of 400 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

After all this, Verizon better not have weaseled their logo onto the CDMA N1. I dunno why it would bother me so much but I know it would.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodySpirit058 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BigE"s DROID View Post
    What is the best site to keep an eye on for "Legit"" info on N1??
    this one
    Eh... I disagree... This forum has been great, but LOADS of incorrect information has been posted here -- and usually the person posting it hasn't even taken the time to look at it very closely. A lot of the links people have posted are obviously unreliable sources.

I'd keep an eye on Android Central if I were you. Follow them on twitter for the most up-to-date info. (@androidcentral)

Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post
    Well, Verizon has disappointed once again. The only announcement was the Devour. I have never had any good experiences with any Motorola phone. Further, it runs Android 1.6 O_O.

Whenever I got the Blackberry Storm, the associate I spoke with assured me that I cannot have a phone with the features I want AND good service. It seems as though that is still Verizon's maxim.

There has not been any type of Sprint announcement either; however, just as Verizon announced the garbage Motorola Devour, Sprint has announced the Evo 4G. The Nexus One is the only decent phone currently in Verizon's lineup other than the Droid Eris.
    I have the Moto Droid and just got my wife the Eris and i like the Moto a lot better. I have had no probs with Moto but the Devour with 1.6 is a little iffy...I am running 2.1 rom on mine and if VZW every gets N1 u guys will love it.
    Just wanted to give my 2cents! I have plenty of time to do that since i dont have an N1 to play with!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodySpirit058 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BigE"s DROID View Post
    What is the best site to keep an eye on for "Legit"" info on N1??
    this one
    Eh... I disagree... This forum has been great, but LOADS of incorrect information has been posted here -- and usually the person posting it hasn't even taken the time to look at it very closely. A lot of the links people have posted are obviously unreliable sources.

I'd keep an eye on Android Central if I were you. Follow them on twitter for the most up-to-date info. (@androidcentral)
    Actually the best site will be google.com/phone. If you go to the bottom of the page, they have a link that if you click it, it will notify you when new products are available... via email obviously.

Go to the Verizon Wireless press release page and sign up for an email notification whenever a new product is announced. The Motorola Devour was released to today and I got an email when the press release was put out. I immediately went to the web site and the Devour was available for purchase (I'm holding out for the HTC Incredible).
    So if you're interested in rumors, check the forums. If you want definite word from the people who are in control, sign up for a VZW notification.

Quote Originally Posted by Yadao View Post
    After all this, Verizon better not have weaseled their logo onto the CDMA N1. I dunno why it would bother me so much but I know it would.
    You dont know why it 'll bother you? It will bother the hell out of me. I dont even care for HTC log on my N1 when I GET it. Just google

Quote Originally Posted by atnbirdie View Post
    Go to the Verizon Wireless press release page and sign up for an email notification whenever a new product is announced. The Motorola Devour was released to today and I got an email when the press release was put out. I immediately went to the web site and the Devour was available for purchase (I'm holding out for the HTC Incredible).
    So if you're interested in rumors, check the forums. If you want definite word from the people who are in control, sign up for a VZW notification.
    Yeah, that will work for the Incredible, but I'm not so sure about the N1... IF Verizon is subsidizing the phone, then yeah, there will probably be a press release from VZW. If not, I doubt they'll say anything about it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by atnbirdie View Post
    IIRC, the Devour has been out and available, just not available from the Verizon website or store; the same way the Nexus one will be released.

So, since Verizon's not releasing the phone in their store, apparently ever, you might not ever get that notice from VZW.

Just a thought.

If the N1 is not subsidized I will not buy it. The Incredible will definitely be subsidized. That being said, I thought it had been officially announced that the N1 will have a subsidized option for Vzw?

Nothing has been announced little feller.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links