Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I question the conclusion that Verizon is holding Google back from releasing the N1 because of the buy one get one free promotion. First is ...

Page 127 of 400 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Lightbulb

I question the conclusion that Verizon is holding Google back from releasing the N1 because of the buy one get one free promotion.

First is the obvious, that Google is releasing the N1, not Verizon. Your entire argument hinges on the fact that Google is holding back the N1 because out of appreciation for Verizon for all the marketing of the Droid. I know that Verizon could be lying, but they clearly stated that the release was completely dependent on when Google had the product ready and that it was entirely in Google's hands.

In addition, I think you guys underestimate the effect that having the N1 only sold on Google's website will have. Not having the N1 on Vzw's website or store will mean that a large percentage of customers will not even know it is available. For instance, people on this very thread think that the Devour was just released today! And the people on this thread are WAY more internet savvy than the bulk of the population. I think the release or lack of release BY GOOGLE of the N1 will have a smaller effect on the amount of buy one get one free sales by Verizon than you are supposing.

More popular, N1 or the Incredible?

Since we have nothing but time on our hands here, I have a question for you guys. Which do you think will ultimately sell more, the Incredible or the N1?

Quote Originally Posted by FredyG View Post
    Nothing has been announced little feller.
    Was this in response to my question about the announcement of the subsidized version of the N1? I've actually been searching a bit for it and haven't found it yet. But I swear I saw it somewhere. I'll keep looking.

Quote Originally Posted by wuliwong View Post
    Was this in response to my question about the announcement of the subsidized version of the N1? I've actually been searching a bit for it and haven't found it yet. But I swear I saw it somewhere. I'll keep looking.
    If it's that hard to find then it's probably not true.

Quote Originally Posted by menace View Post
    If it's that hard to find then it's probably not true.
    Agreed. I'm not sure where I thought I saw that. But everything I look at specifically says no pricing information had been released. I will stop assuming it will be subsidized.

I question the conclusion that Verizon is holding Google back from releasing the N1 because of the buy one get one free promotion.

First is the obvious, that Google is releasing the N1, not Verizon. Your entire argument hinges on the fact that Google is holding back the N1 because out of appreciation for Verizon for all the marketing of the Droid. I know that Verizon could be lying, but they clearly stated that the release was completely dependent on when Google had the product ready and that it was entirely in Google's hands.

In addition, I think you guys underestimate the effect that having the N1 only sold on Google's website will have. Not having the N1 on Vzw's website or store will mean that a large percentage of customers will not even know it is available. For instance, people on this very thread think that the Devour was just released today! And the people on this thread are WAY more internet savvy than the bulk of the population. I think the release or lack of release BY GOOGLE of the N1 will have a smaller effect on the amount of buy one get one free sales by Verizon than you are supposing.
    That bolded portion there? Pretty sure you made that up. But I could be wrong. Link?

can someone tell me when the VZW Droid 2for1 deal ends?

can't seem to find it anywhere.

a date - can't seem to find the end date.

Quote Originally Posted by rhuth View Post

end of the month. 31st.

dayam..why do i even bother clicking on this thread. there's no new info. lol

Quote Originally Posted by mach330 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rhuth View Post

end of the month. 31st.

dayam..why do i even bother clicking on this thread. there's no new info. lol
    April 1 it is then...

Bets on Google doing and April Fools release of the N1 on Verizon?
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links