Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by jonagpa Originally Posted by Ritterdestod Well, with a dead black berry I couldn't wait anymore, I have 30 days (and only 300 ...

Page 129 of 400 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by jonagpa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritterdestod View Post
    Well, with a dead black berry I couldn't wait anymore, I have 30 days (and only 300 minutes of talk time, keep that in mind if you think ur going to use verizon's 30 day return policy against them) to play with my new droid to decide if I'm going to keep it or return it for the htc incredible or nexus one (if they ever come out)
    Do they just exchange it for another phone or you have to pay any fee?
    No fees, I just used my 2 year upgrade on it, I've been playing with it, its not processor starved, but I have yet to run it through rigorous tests.

Quote Originally Posted by woogyboogy View Post
    That's way old, from January I believe.

OLD OLD OLD news. Look at the date -- January 26th. They also issued an update that same day saying that it was a mistake that it ever showed up on Walmart's website. Look at the whole thing you just posted a link to.

See, this is why I said this thread is NOT the best place for reliable info on the N1. Because people post random links that are either outdated, obviously bogus, or have already been posted a dozen or so times. Guys, please read through what you're posting before you do it.

oh... whoops

still waiting

Will anyone miss checking this board every 7 minutes and refreshing the google page when this is all over?

That is basically testifying to the fact that both types of 3G are supported on the phone. I don't see anything in that article that hasn't been revised, disproven, or restated.

Also it's from January.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayor Juliano View Post
    Will anyone miss checking this board every 7 minutes and refreshing the google page when this is all over?
    Yes, there was some guy talking about how this thread is like being at a concert after the opening bands are finished and waiting for the main band to take their sweet time and start playing.

Does anyone thing that Google is concerned about supply vs demand. Maybe there are waiting until they have "enough" phones in hand prior to release?

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post
    OLD OLD OLD news. Look at the date -- January 26th. They also issued an update that same day saying that it was a mistake that it ever showed up on Walmart's website. Look at the whole thing you just posted a link to.

See, this is why I said this thread is NOT the best place for reliable info on the N1. Because people post random links that are either outdated, obviously bogus, or have already been posted a dozen or so times. Guys, please read through what you're posting before you do it.
    but see, even though it was bogus, it was caught making this the best place for info

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links