Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; It seems March 23rd is the relase date. Check out android central. I know it's not official but i've been seeing that date quite a ...

Page 13 of 400 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

It seems March 23rd is the relase date. Check out android central. I know it's not official but i've been seeing that date quite a bit and it makes sense. It took t-mo n1 a little less then month to release after it passed FCC. ALso first day of CeBit 2010 and 3rd day of spring. Really hoping it's that soon!!!

I think everbody is forgetting about the big picture. The current Nexus One is experiencing soooo many problems that have not been fixed yet. I don't want to get locked into a phone for another two years and have to consistently complain about it. I want to make sure that all or at least most of the problems are fixed. Things such as the 16 bit AMOLED screen really disappoint me because I知 tired of people gloating about their IPhones and I really want the one phone that is better. That way, I can retaliate J. I知 also concerned about the 4 capacitive buttons on the bottom of the phone. Has anyone that has used the Nexus One experience any issues with sensitivity? Don't get me wrong, I'm getting this phone!

Nexus one

The nexus one just passed the FCC inspection today....so it will probably come out sometime mid to late april...you can go to Google’s Verizon Nexus One clears FCC - SlashGear to read more about it...

Quote Originally Posted by xsasha92x View Post
    I think everbody is forgetting about the big picture. The current Nexus One is experiencing soooo many problems that have not been fixed yet. I don't want to get locked into a phone for another two years and have to consistently complain about it. I want to make sure that all or at least most of the problems are fixed. Things such as the 16 bit AMOLED screen really disappoint me because I知 tired of people gloating about their IPhones and I really want the one phone that is better. That way, I can retaliate J. I知 also concerned about the 4 capacitive buttons on the bottom of the phone. Has anyone that has used the Nexus One experience any issues with sensitivity? Don't get me wrong, I'm getting this phone!
    I might be wrong but isnt T-Mo's 3G network horrible? I mean from the map they have on their site they only have 3G in major markets. Im just saying...

Waiting for the N1 on Verizon

Quote Originally Posted by xsasha92x View Post
    Gee, I thought most of the problems had been resolved. There is a guy at work that has an N1 and he loves it. He's not crazy about T-Mobile though.

I am also waiting to Verizon. Hope they have some decent plans to go a long with an unlocked N1

New to the forums but I found this, this morning.

Nexus One for Verizon Wireless Coming in March

Sooner than we all thought.

i loke the way that sounds

What...you believe some article over me? I guess i would also, but toldja...end of march. Snapdragon on VZ in a matter of weeks.

almost all android phones are getting 2.1 update soon. I have a feeling that when the n1 comes to vzw, that there will be an updated os. I really hope so and wonder how what it would do extra. There's no evidence but i really think it's possible to see the next version of android on nexus one's pretty soon

can't wait for march 23!!!!!

woohoo! I hope this is the case, come on March 23rd!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links