Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by orjense Originally Posted by xsasha92x Why the %$@& wasn't the CDMA Nexus One for Verizon announced during the CTIA conference? If it ...

Page 132 of 400 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by orjense View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xsasha92x View Post
    Why the %$@& wasn't the CDMA Nexus One for Verizon announced during the CTIA conference? If it wasn't to be released on March 23, Google could have at least told the public of a future release date... Shows how much they care for their own product.
    Verizon never stated that they will be releasing Nexus One on March 23. We, the want it now crowd and the spin masters and fanboys Announced it for them. LOL
    A dumb Google Employee stated that information. Now we all know why he made himself anonymous...

Quote Originally Posted by Yadao View Post
    By the time the N1 is available we could all have gotten together, started our own company, designed a phone, and have it released before the N1.
    we can still try if you want, i'm on board

verizon is holding an even for 2.0 on the 28th of this month. they might announce the n1 there. Who knows just more speculation. so the new rumors are this weekend and next week. who knows?????
    Is Verizon missing out on the Nexus One? | AndroidSPIN | Your No.1 source for Android news.

sorry i didn't see somebody already posted this earlier

Still Waiting...

On the Verizon Wireless web site there is a section that shows a Buy One Get One free (BOGO) promotion for the Motorola Droid and the Palm Pre & Pixi. There is a timer in the upper left that is counting down with the caption "Hurry time is running out".

As of this morning (~8:30 am EDT 03/26/2010), there is 5 days 15 hours and 30 minutes left. What do you want to bet that the Nexus One will not come out until after that timer counts down to zero.

If I did my math right that would be April 1st (no April fools).

My guess is the folks at Vzw want to clear their shelves of some of these phone before they start selling the Nexus One because they know once it's out these other phones will not sell as well.

If your guess turns out to be a lucky and correct one, I'd put my money on Verizon shelves being cleared for the HTC Incredible, not the N1. There is more than enough evidence pointing to N1 only being available from Google. Doesn't mean it might not be released concurrently with Incredible for Verizon, but there's never been any indication from any credible source that N1 would be in stores.

I believe the reason for not releasing the N1 yet is because of Iraqi terrorists. They are holding the person responsible for giving the ok to release the phone hostage. By doing this, it's making people loose control of their minds and run in circles waiting and waiting. It's also making them come up with bizarre speculations on whats going on.

You watch, when April 1st comes around, the terrorists are gonna show all of us whose the fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Austinon24s View Post
    Come on already ive waited to long for this thing i might just get the htc doid
    Nooo!! Don't let them win. That's exactly what they want you to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomstk View Post
    I believe the reason for not releasing the N1 yet is because of Iraqi terrorists. They are holding the person responsible for giving the ok to release the phone hostage. By doing this, it's making people loose control of their minds and run in circles waiting and waiting. It's also making them come up with bizarre speculations on whats going on.

You watch, when April 1st comes around, the terrorists are gonna show all of us whose the fool.
    Thats a bold statement, but probably just as likely as any other rumor or speculation going around right now...sadly
    Bought the AT&T N1.

a new thought

If you go to the verizonwireless.com home page right now, there is a countdown going for the "buy one/get one" 3g smartphone deal. Doesn't it make the most sense that this countdown is a way to clear out inventory and at the end of the countdown they'll release the Nexus One or HTC Incredible or both?

By my count, the timer will run out at midnight on April 1st.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links