Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by KDII Originally Posted by Dream Originally Posted by ezeddiekun Well the Vodaphone version is suppose to come out in Spring as well, ...

Page 135 of 400 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185235 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

  1. #1341
    Senior Member jaeisber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    718
    Quote Originally Posted by KDII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ezeddiekun View Post
    Well the Vodaphone version is suppose to come out in Spring as well, but I read somewhere that it is being released earlier than the expected date. So chances of Verizon version with early release is still there.
    That's kind of what I was thinking. But on the same token the Voda version will be GSM so maybe its easier to release that phone sooner since the current N1 is GSM.

    Quote Originally Posted by jdd48 View Post
    I read somewhere that a guy went into the VZW store and that the N1 was already listed in the computer even though it's not available yet. Take that with an entire shaker of salt.
    This is what I like to hear! I have a buddy who works at a VZW store and he said they have a "top secret" meeting this Friday. He didnt know what it was about but he was going to keep me posted!
    I've never ruled out the possibility that Verizon will sell it in-store. They have been quite good at keeping secrets anything at this point is purely speculation. I would also like to think they aren't as stupid as they are appearing to be. However the meeting is more likely about the Incredible.
    Wow...digging up some posts from the dark ages.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

  2. #1342
    Senior Member jaeisber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    718
    Quote Originally Posted by jzebrahockey View Post
    That is such bs because their employees have told people the Nexus One is coming out on Verizon plus the google site is saying it. I spoke to an assistant manager at my local Verizon store and I wasn't even aware that the Nexus One was coming out for Verizon at the time and he told me to wait to upgrade my phone because in March the N1 was coming out and I would love that phone. That was at the beginning of Feb. this year. So if they are going to make stupid comments like that then they need to tell their management staff to not tell customers that the phone is coming out. That is the only reason why I didn't upgrade at the time. Verizon can lick my "____" Hurry up and talk to google and get this phone out.

    :bsflag:
    bsflag:
    bsflag:
    Its not VZW's fault, more your fault for believing the Asst. Manager. He was likely going off exactly what all of us were going off of RUMORS. He just relayed that rumor to you. There was never anything confirmed about the release date of the N1. Had employees at VZW stores been told, it would have been all over the internet.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

  3. #1343
    Senior Member orjense's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    163

    Nexus One Heart Break

    This is how bad it could be.
    I tried to purchase Tmobile Nexus One as addition to my wife's Tmobile account for the $279 2year sentence and google will get back to us within the next 48 hours because their website google.com/phone stated that we re not qualified for addition which is false because we ve already cleared that with Tmobile.
    I ve said this before in my previous post. While you re waiting for Verizon to announce this phone, ensure your account is current and everything is up and up and give this number handy you might need it. 1888-216-4736 this is Google number to call if google.com/phone gives you "you re not qualified for upgrade.

  4. #1344
    Senior Member vizzle07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by orjense View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by orjense View Post
    eWEEK asked when the carrier would have an "update" on the Nexus One situation, which of course was an unconfirmed rumor. A Verizon spokesperson replied: "Update? We've never said we were selling the Nexus One. Nothing has changed."

    Android 2.1 Delayed on the Motorola Droid, No Nexus One on Verizon - Mobile and Wireless from eWeek
    That really doesnt mean much other than the fact that Verizon is NOT selling the phone, Google is. Its no surprise that VZW has no updates as the only thing they are providing is service. The update we need is from Google.
    Nice to see how you guys are spinning it positively. Google has said that Nexus One will be on verizon this Spring and Verizon has said aboslUtely nothing. This is the first time a Verizon spokesperson have been quoted and the question wasnt if VZW was going to have the device instore but was asked for update and he/she shot back, "UPDATE" Google can not tell us what Verizon is going to do, Verizon will and until they do. (!_!)
    That's not true. I've posted this link here already, but here it is again:

    Google’s Nexus One Not Likely in Verizon Stores

    There's a quote for you. This spokesperson said that the Nexus One will work on Verizon's network but that they are not selling it.

  5. #1345
    Senior Member orjense's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by orjense View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post

    That really doesnt mean much other than the fact that Verizon is NOT selling the phone, Google is. Its no surprise that VZW has no updates as the only thing they are providing is service. The update we need is from Google.
    Nice to see how you guys are spinning it positively. Google has said that Nexus One will be on verizon this Spring and Verizon has said aboslUtely nothing. This is the first time a Verizon spokesperson have been quoted and the question wasnt if VZW was going to have the device instore but was asked for update and he/she shot back, "UPDATE" Google can not tell us what Verizon is going to do, Verizon will and until they do. (!_!)
    That's not true. I've posted this link here already, but here it is again:

    Google’s Nexus One Not Likely in Verizon Stores

    There's a quote for you. This spokesperson said that the Nexus One will work on Verizon's network but that they are not selling it.
    Thanks for the post and I hope your ref. VZW spokesperson is the real deal and my/eweeks ref. spokesperson is low life. I want this phone on VZW just like you do. Google want to change the world.

  6. #1346
    Member KDII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KDII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    That's kind of what I was thinking. But on the same token the Voda version will be GSM so maybe its easier to release that phone sooner since the current N1 is GSM.


    This is what I like to hear! I have a buddy who works at a VZW store and he said they have a "top secret" meeting this Friday. He didnt know what it was about but he was going to keep me posted!
    I've never ruled out the possibility that Verizon will sell it in-store. They have been quite good at keeping secrets anything at this point is purely speculation. I would also like to think they aren't as stupid as they are appearing to be. However the meeting is more likely about the Incredible.
    Wow...digging up some posts from the dark ages.
    Oh wow sorry... clicking between pages I must though I was on a recent one. Perhaps it was me grasping at any glimmer of hope.

    don't worry I wasn't going to follow it up by asking how texting was on the N1... lol

  7. #1347
    Senior Member jaeisber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    718
    Quote Originally Posted by KDII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KDII View Post

    I've never ruled out the possibility that Verizon will sell it in-store. They have been quite good at keeping secrets anything at this point is purely speculation. I would also like to think they aren't as stupid as they are appearing to be. However the meeting is more likely about the Incredible.
    Wow...digging up some posts from the dark ages.
    Oh wow sorry... clicking between pages I must though I was on a recent one. Perhaps it was me grasping at any glimmer of hope.

    don't worry I wasn't going to follow it up by asking how texting was on the N1... lol
    hahaha good. Glad to see he finally left/stopped posting. He just didnt catch the drift or the plain english posts telling him to stop, ha.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

  8. #1348
    Junior Member hamiltonca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2

    I think Nexus One will be sold in Vzw stores.

    I have three reasons for this:
    1. Verizon has said that they will support the phone.
    2. I was at a Vzw store about 6 weeks ago, buying a Samsung Rouge for my daughter and mentioned the N1 to the sales person. His response: (paraphrase) That's the phone I'm waiting on too. It's going to be AWESOME!
    3. Walt Mossberg at WSJ says so.

    I bet is that they will carry it but when? Well that is obviously my only question at this point.

  9. #1349
    Senior Member jaeisber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    718
    Quote Originally Posted by hamiltonca View Post
    I have three reasons for this:
    1. Verizon has said that they will support the phone.
    2. I was at a Vzw store about 6 weeks ago, buying a Samsung Rouge for my daughter and mentioned the N1 to the sales person. His response: (paraphrase) That's the phone I'm waiting on too. It's going to be AWESOME!
    3. Walt Mossberg at WSJ says so.

    I bet is that they will carry it but when? Well that is obviously my only question at this point.
    1. Where did you hear this? I doubt Verizon will support it as they are not selling it. Just because VZW says they must support all phones they SELL does not mean they will support the N1 as they are not the ones selling it.

    2. That paraphrase means nothing other than that he wants the phone. I want the phone too, Im waiting on it and it is going to be awesome...but im not selling it.

    3. Old article. Google has stated since the beginning of the N1 release that they are the only ones selling the phone through their Google.com/phone website. That is the whole purpose of the N1, to reform the way phones are sold, to be carrier independent.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

  10. #1350
    Senior Member kentoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by hamiltonca View Post
    I have three reasons for this:
    1. Verizon has said that they will support the phone.
    2. I was at a Vzw store about 6 weeks ago, buying a Samsung Rouge for my daughter and mentioned the N1 to the sales person. His response: (paraphrase) That's the phone I'm waiting on too. It's going to be AWESOME!
    3. Walt Mossberg at WSJ says so.

    I bet is that they will carry it but when? Well that is obviously my only question at this point.
    Verizon will support it as in their network will support it however they will not sell this phone in store. The person whom your daughter talked to was probably just one of us on these forums most likely eagerly awaiting the N1 despite the fact that he worked at VZW.

    We've gone through lots of information in this thread however I don't understand how people still think Verizon will be selling this phone. Screenshots, quoting, paraphrasing, all leads to google.com/phone and having Google selling the phone

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. .m4a will not play
    By G2 Forum User in forum HTC G2
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 11:06 AM
  2. Who out there also has the original G1?
    By G2 Forum User in forum HTC G2
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 08:33 AM
  3. NO Money Down for the Samsung Epic
    By Epic Forums User in forum Samsung Epic 4G
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 10:11 AM

Search tags for this page

content

,

fcc ld: nm8pb31200

,

forum verizon nexus one

,

nm8pb31200

Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Android Forum