Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by kentoe Originally Posted by hamiltonca I have three reasons for this: 1. Verizon has said that they will support the phone. 2. ...

Page 136 of 400 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186236 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

  1. #1351
    Senior Member vizzle07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by kentoe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hamiltonca View Post
    I have three reasons for this:
    1. Verizon has said that they will support the phone.
    2. I was at a Vzw store about 6 weeks ago, buying a Samsung Rouge for my daughter and mentioned the N1 to the sales person. His response: (paraphrase) That's the phone I'm waiting on too. It's going to be AWESOME!
    3. Walt Mossberg at WSJ says so.

    I bet is that they will carry it but when? Well that is obviously my only question at this point.
    Verizon will support it as in their network will support it however they will not sell this phone in store. The person whom your daughter talked to was probably just one of us on these forums most likely eagerly awaiting the N1 despite the fact that he worked at VZW.

    We've gone through lots of information in this thread however I don't understand how people still think Verizon will be selling this phone. Screenshots, quoting, paraphrasing, all leads to google.com/phone and having Google selling the phone
    Agreed -- it's simply not going to happen.

  2. #1352
    Senior Member jaeisber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    718
    Quote Originally Posted by kentoe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hamiltonca View Post
    I have three reasons for this:
    1. Verizon has said that they will support the phone.
    2. I was at a Vzw store about 6 weeks ago, buying a Samsung Rouge for my daughter and mentioned the N1 to the sales person. His response: (paraphrase) That's the phone I'm waiting on too. It's going to be AWESOME!
    3. Walt Mossberg at WSJ says so.

    I bet is that they will carry it but when? Well that is obviously my only question at this point.
    Verizon will support it as in their network will support it however they will not sell this phone in store. The person whom your daughter talked to was probably just one of us on these forums most likely eagerly awaiting the N1 despite the fact that he worked at VZW.

    We've gone through lots of information in this thread however I don't understand how people still think Verizon will be selling this phone. Screenshots, quoting, paraphrasing, all leads to google.com/phone and having Google selling the phone
    Especially since Google said during their announcement of the N1 that THEY (Google) would be selling the phone ONLY on Google.com/Phone.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

  3. #1353
    Member flyingguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    maybe the incredible is coming tomorrow? it says "check back every 24 hours for another INCREDIBLE offer". probably not but who knows. just care really about the verizon nexus one.
    yea...NO!!! that has been on the website for past few weeks...along with the BOGO deal...jujst a different deal of the day on a phone...

  4. #1354
    Senior Member kentoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    Especially since Google said during their announcement of the N1 that THEY (Google) would be selling the phone ONLY on Google.com/Phone.
    I did not know that, that was stated. Well! That just adds onto more info of Google selling the phone! Thanks jaeisber.

  5. #1355
    Junior Member jumbotron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by mapexvenus View Post
    Just curious, when does Spring officially commence?

    Also, when does Spring commence in Google's and VSW's calendars?

    I believe Google/VZW calendar has spring 2010 arriving just before Labor day in September.

  6. #1356
    Member rhuth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by jumbotron View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mapexvenus View Post
    Just curious, when does Spring officially commence?

    Also, when does Spring commence in Google's and VSW's calendars?

    I believe Google/VZW calendar has spring 2010 arriving just before Labor day in September.
    HA!------------------------->

  7. #1357
    Senior Member jaeisber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    718
    Quote Originally Posted by jumbotron View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mapexvenus View Post
    Just curious, when does Spring officially commence?

    Also, when does Spring commence in Google's and VSW's calendars?

    I believe Google/VZW calendar has spring 2010 arriving just before Labor day in September.
    Nice.........
    Bought the AT&T N1.

  8. #1358
    Senior Member kentoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by jumbotron View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mapexvenus View Post
    Just curious, when does Spring officially commence?

    Also, when does Spring commence in Google's and VSW's calendars?

    I believe Google/VZW calendar has spring 2010 arriving just before Labor day in September.
    I see what you did there...

  9. #1359
    Member Dream_nexusone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    92

  10. #1360
    Senior Member rawkerdude5012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    106

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. .m4a will not play
    By G2 Forum User in forum HTC G2
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 11:06 AM
  2. Who out there also has the original G1?
    By G2 Forum User in forum HTC G2
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 08:33 AM
  3. NO Money Down for the Samsung Epic
    By Epic Forums User in forum Samsung Epic 4G
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 10:11 AM

Search tags for this page

content

,

fcc ld: nm8pb31200

,

forum verizon nexus one

,

nm8pb31200

Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Android Forum