Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Yeah this phone for music is basically gonna take over my ipod touch. I'm happy to be getting a phone that will handle both my ...

Page 139 of 400 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189239 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Yeah this phone for music is basically gonna take over my ipod touch. I'm happy to be getting a phone that will handle both my music library and everything else. No longer having to go everywhere with both my touch and dare.

I'm in the same boat kentoe. carrying a phone and the ipod touch gets annoying. Only question is what music to select, I could fill up an SD card pretty quick lol.

From previous posts, I have to also agree that the CDMA/GSM should not effect how the phone can be rooted. It's merely a different antenna that accepts different frequencies of wireless connections, the core OS stays the same so getting into root should be a breeze.

I wonder how far behind schedule Google is since they haven't published a release date. I want this phone, but my voyager is really about to be introduced to a hammer. I don't know if I want to wait until April, May, or (insert favorite deity here) forbid June

Quote Originally Posted by dragonwind View Post
    I'm in the same boat kentoe. carrying a phone and the ipod touch gets annoying. Only question is what music to select, I could fill up an SD card pretty quick lol.

From previous posts, I have to also agree that the CDMA/GSM should not effect how the phone can be rooted. It's merely a different antenna that accepts different frequencies of wireless connections, the core OS stays the same so getting into root should be a breeze.

I wonder how far behind schedule Google is since they haven't published a release date. I want this phone, but my voyager is really about to be introduced to a hammer. I don't know if I want to wait until April, May, or (insert favorite deity here) forbid June
    Well idk how big your music selection is dragonwind but this N1 can handle up to 32gb of micro sdhc. So I could technically put all my music on it if I wanted to lol. I think the stock N1 comes with 4gb sd (unfortunately. The eris comes with 8gb and droid comes with 16gb)

Quote Originally Posted by kentoe View Post

Well idk how big your music selection is dragonwind but this N1 can handle up to 32gb of micro sdhc. So I could technically put all my music on it if I wanted to lol. I think the stock N1 comes with 4gb sd (unfortunately. The eris comes with 8gb and droid comes with 16gb)
    I'd love a 32GB micro SD, but they're $200!! I am willing to pay $500+ for the Nexus One, but I can't justify an additional $200 on a memory card.

I'll go with a 16GB card for $45.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post

I'd love a 32GB micro SD, but they're $200!! I am willing to pay $500+ for the Nexus One, but I can't justify an additional $200 on a memory card.

i havent shopped around for a card yet/in a while, so where is the $45 you mention. Also, i read that class affects it? Can anyone say one is better than another?

Yeah I didn't quite understand how the 16gb is 45$ and the 32gb is 200$... Oh well, the price for 32 will eventually go down. I'll most likely be snabbing a 16gb for now(or whenver the N1 decides to come out for VZW)

Quote Originally Posted by rawkerdude5012 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post

i havent shopped around for a card yet/in a while, so where is the $45 you mention. Also, i read that class affects it? Can anyone say one is better than another?
    16GB is $45 on Amazon.com. I believe you're right about class, but I don't really know.

Quote Originally Posted by rawkerdude5012 View Post
    I'm not sure where the 45$ is but I definetly recommend getting one off of Newegg of Amazon. As far as classes go, to my knowledge class 2-4 or w/e are just different transfer speeds (somebody was waiting for a class 4 32gb micro sdhc...) I don't think it'll affect the phone at all or make a noticeable difference.

Yeah I didn't quite understand how the 16gb is 45$ and the 32gb is 200$... Oh well, the price for 32 will eventually go down. I'll most likely be snabbing a 16gb for now(or whenver the N1 decides to come out for VZW)
    Yeah, they 32GB card just barely came out. It was released at CTIA:

Finger-on with the 32GB Sandisk microSD card | Android Central

I'm sure it'll come down in price after a few months, but a 16gb card will be sufficient for me for now.

16Gb is pretty small still lol. more than my current phone though. ugh this is so frustrating....stupid google

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links