Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; two things to say: 1) nexus one passed through FCC already. So that means hardware is finished which means it is software. (usually takes 1 ...

Page 141 of 400 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

two things to say:
    1) nexus one passed through FCC already. So that means hardware is finished which means it is software. (usually takes 1 mo. to release after passes through FCC give or take a week or two)
    2) i know i'm really upset that it hasn't released yet but if you think about it, "spring 2010", it's been spring for around one week only so we can't really be that mad. I agree with everyone else i can't wait any longer i'm going insane...

yeah its a really depressing thought, my blackberry is dead and with the opening of a new business opportunity within the month for me, im kind of confused on what to do... considering switching to at&t but in northeastern pennsylvania... not too sure on the quality. Heres to hoping Ms. Melanie K. is wrong and we have one by April 1st.

and to jsilver i would like to think people are potentially more upset just with the lack of solid info more or less. I surely hoped for the beginning of spring too, but its upsetting that a whole conference flew by and a bunch of disappointment with internet rumors, yet not even a little bit of "hey its going alright, should be a few more weeks" out of them.

i think within the first two weeks of april.

Quote Originally Posted by kvlt View Post
    yeah its a really depressing thought, my blackberry is dead and with the opening of a new business opportunity within the month for me, im kind of confused on what to do... considering switching to at&t but in northeastern pennsylvania... not too sure on the quality. Heres to hoping Ms. Melanie K. is wrong and we have one by April 1st.

and to jsilver i would like to think people are potentially more upset just with the lack of solid info more or less. I surely hoped for the beginning of spring too, but its upsetting that a whole conference flew by and a bunch of disappointment with internet rumors, yet not even a little bit of "hey its going alright, should be a few more weeks" out of them.
    Can you afford to not have a phone? If money is at stake, do you really need the nexus one that badly to cost yourself money? Maybe i'm abit silly but i'm more than happy with the droid eris phones i just got yesterday. My wife loves hers and i'm already downloading cool apps which will make my day that much brighter. I can't see the nexus one doing anything these phones can't do. And with the firmware/os update coming soon to android 2.0 or 2.1 they'll be able to do everything the nexus one is capable of. I don't notice any lag when launching apps, the only lag i've experienced is with the internet connection when using 3g in an area that doesn't have a very good signal (like indoors at my childrens school). Otheriwse i drove all around town yesterday listening to the baseball game and pandora radio, which is quite a feat. Personally i'm glad i didn't wait around, i kinda like the 2 face buttons for answering phone calls and waking the phone up. My only complaint so far is that DroidESPN is no longer available, but thats due to trademark infringement and not due to the hardware. I spent most of yesterday downloading apps and getting things setup, and now i've got a phone i'm pretty happy with. A faster processor and brighter larger touch screen just don't matter to me anymore. Guess i'm past that point in my life where i always have to have the latest and greatest. As long as it works how i want i'm happy.

HTC (High Tech Computer) has started shipping CDMA-version of the Nexus One Google phones to Verizon Wireless, which will begin to market the smartphones this month or in April at the earliest, according to a Chinese-language Economic Daily News (EDN) report. HTC will also ship the Nexus One to Vodafone soon, the paper added.

I know it's been posted, but thought some people could use a reminder
    Login to DIGITIMES archive & research

Quote Originally Posted by menace View Post
    HTC (High Tech Computer) has started shipping CDMA-version of the Nexus One Google phones to Verizon Wireless, which will begin to market the smartphones this month or in April at the earliest, according to a Chinese-language Economic Daily News (EDN) report. HTC will also ship the Nexus One to Vodafone soon, the paper added.

Thanks for the reminder ass.

I doubt it's significant, but then again, most of the stuff we've found online and posted hasn't turned out to be significant either...

The 3d tour of the Nexus One won't load. At least on my computer it won't. I've tried it in Chrome and IE, and neither work. Does it work for you guys?

Nexus One Phone - Web meets phone.

Quote Originally Posted by FredyG View Post

Thanks for the reminder ass.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post
    I doubt it's significant, but then again, most of the stuff we've found online and posted hasn't turned out to be significant either...

The 3d tour of the Nexus One won't load. At least on my computer it won't. I've tried it in Chrome and IE, and neither work. Does it work for you guys?

Won't load for me either

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post

Won't load for me either

Me neither xD

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links