Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by Yadao I could easily photoshop that, I'll believe it when I see it, which I don't. Google's site still hasn't changed for ...

Page 144 of 400 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Yadao View Post
    I could easily photoshop that, I'll believe it when I see it, which I don't. Google's site still hasn't changed for me...

Yeah, me too -______-

How convenient that it would disappear... Sadly, there's no way you can prove it happened.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That's true...Android Central had this link in a Tweet just now...

Verizon Nexus One reportedly makes brief appearance on Google's phone site | Android Central

>.<

sooo happy, even if it was there for a min at least i know it wont be too long, I almost decided to go get the droid because i couldn't take the wait. i know not everyone would believe it but i saw it, I wish i could prove it.

The fact that Android Central is using NexusOneLove's "screencap" makes me question them. I really do want to believe all this, but I refuse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm wondering why the entire screen was not captured, that's how it has always worked for me....

My sister's friends works for verizon and I just talked to him. He said he thinks the phone will be out in May. He says they release all of their big phones in May. I don't know how accurate that is but he thought it is a pretty credible guess. He also said the phone WILL be sold in stores because "verizon does not let the distributor dictate sales... its the same reason verizon never got the Iphone". When I asked him about the incredible, he said he thinks November. All of this is just an opinion, but thats what he said. More rumors to discuss.... O yea, and he said that the 2 4 1 smartphone deal will be extended just like the blackberry 2 4 1 deal has been extended for 9 months now. He claims it is verizons favorite selling tactic. Its how they weasel people into data plans.

I really wanto believe you, I really do. Do you have a full screen shot of that? Instead of an edited quarter of the screen?

Quote Originally Posted by Jade View Post
    I'm wondering why the entire screen was not captured, that's how it has always worked for me....
    You can use snipping tool now to capture a piece of the screen.

no i do not, i was too exited, wasn't thinking clearly.

Again, it's easily photoshopable. It really doesn't matter how much of the screen is shown, if this guy did photoshop this he could easily do a "full screen" version.

The description is a bit off too is seems. If you compare it to the T-Mobile description, the Verizon one is lacking in detail. It only has one sentence which which it shares with the T-Mo description. Cut and pasted perhaps? If this was real, I'd expect more detail about the plan required ect.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links