Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Holy crop! I got exited for a minute. Especially when you posted that AC had posted news of this. Then the thought (as some one ...

Page 145 of 400 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195245 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Holy crop! I got exited for a minute. Especially when you posted that AC had posted news of this. Then the thought (as some one stated) that AC might have gotten the news from this forum brought me back to earth.....damn

Quote Originally Posted by NexusOneLove View Post
    no i do not, i was too exited, wasn't thinking clearly. I spend most of the time with my hands in the air
    Me and like hundreds of other people whom have been waiting in this forum want to believe you so bad. Is there any other evidence you can provide sustaining that you did not photoshop this.

Understand that you JUST joined to post this and it's really suspicious. :-/

i don't even have photoshop

Quote Originally Posted by Yadao View Post
    Again, it's easily photoshopable. It really doesn't matter how much of the screen is shown, if this guy did photoshop this he could easily do a "full screen" version.

The description is a bit off too is seems. If you compare it to the T-Mobile description, the Verizon one is lacking in detail. It only has one sentence which which it shares with the T-Mo description. Cut and pasted perhaps? If this was real, I'd expect more detail about the plan required ect.
    That's what I was thinking too, however it really looks all well aligned, well done capable photoshop job.

If it was accidently posted they could have potentially just been doing a short description. For verizon there could be possible strict rules

yeah i know, but don't have anything else, I explained exactly what happened n that's that. what other proof could I collected anyways?
    n for been new, i have been following this post since page 8 or so, but never had anything to really say and too many people post useless stuff

I don't have it either... >.> Well I can say I don't.

Who wants me to photoshop a full screen version for sh*ts and giggles?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Damn you Nexusonelove....Do you realize what you've done!!!???

Quote Originally Posted by NexusOneLove View Post
    yeah i know, but don't have anything else, I explained exactly what happened n that's that. what other proof could I collected anyways?
    n for been new, i have been following this post since page 8 or so, but never had anything to really say and too many people post useless stuff
    Understood.

For some people who I've seen have been contemplating the reality of whether or not this is real according to the pricing and the lining up of the numbers the space is EXACT with pixels lining up perfectly as seen below

Quote Originally Posted by Yadao View Post
    I don't have it either... >.> Well I can say I don't.

Who wants me to photoshop a full screen version for sh*ts and giggles?

It could potentially be real Yadao, let's not be a dick. Stay in a neutral area considering both sides.

Damn you Kentoe...... Do you realize what you've done!?!?!?!?!?!?!

this is like what happened with the droid and the nexus one before it was announced. i'm not 100% sold but who knows. very possible

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links