Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by jonagpa dam I was hopping that it would be release at 12... sucks I am too, but Google HQ is in CA ...

Page 156 of 400 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206256 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

  1. #1551
    Member KDII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by jonagpa View Post
    dam I was hopping that it would be release at 12...
    sucks
    I am too, but Google HQ is in CA and it won't be midnight there for a few more hours.

  2. #1552
    Senior Member FredyG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    147
    Actually the AT&T phone is not the same as the Tmobile phone. It is actually a different phone than the one released for tmobile

  3. #1553
    Member rustafarii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadao View Post
    They better not put their logo on it... There is no need to give it something in common with all the phones Verizon sells that are garbage.
    In a sense, I can agree. But I don't mind in another sense. I've stuck with Verizon for years through all of the crap phones, and I Kind of want to have the logo on it becasue it's about TIME VZW has a good device. lol. The network is very solid and that's the reason I've stuck with them, so I guess as a VZW fanboy, I wouldn't mind the logo on it. make it special

  4. #1554
    Member rustafarii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by FredyG View Post
    Actually the AT&T phone is not the same as the Tmobile phone. It is actually a different phone than the one released for tmobile
    How so? Did they actually make another phone just for AT&T?

  5. #1555
    Junior Member galex23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5
    i just found this, i dont know if its been found before, but it might be a good sign for the n1 for verizon.

    ok so on the verizonwireless website if you type nexus on their search bar, it brings you to the google phone page. I think this is really cool =)

  6. #1556
    Senior Member FredyG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by rustafarii View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FredyG View Post
    Actually the AT&T phone is not the same as the Tmobile phone. It is actually a different phone than the one released for tmobile
    How so? Did they actually make another phone just for AT&T?
    The fact that the 3G only works on AT&T with that phone. And I'm almost certain (correct me if I'm wrong) that the 3G won't work on Tmobile

  7. #1557
    Member jonagpa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    66
    correct!!!!!!!!

  8. #1558
    Junior Member galex23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by FredyG View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rustafarii View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FredyG View Post
    Actually the AT&T phone is not the same as the Tmobile phone. It is actually a different phone than the one released for tmobile
    How so? Did they actually make another phone just for AT&T?
    The fact that the 3G only works on AT&T with that phone. And I'm almost certain (correct me if I'm wrong) that the 3G won't work on Tmobile
    its 3g only for tmoblie and edge for at&t

  9. #1559
    Senior Member kentoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by galex23 View Post
    i just found this, i dont know if its been found before, but it might be a good sign for the n1 for verizon.

    ok so on the verizonwireless website if you type nexus on their search bar, it brings you to the google phone page. I think this is really cool =)
    lol please tell me you didn't just say this. It's been pointed out about two weeks ago. But thank you for the find!

  10. #1560
    Senior Member FredyG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    147
    Thanks for the news galex!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. .m4a will not play
    By G2 Forum User in forum HTC G2
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 11:06 AM
  2. Who out there also has the original G1?
    By G2 Forum User in forum HTC G2
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 08:33 AM
  3. NO Money Down for the Samsung Epic
    By Epic Forums User in forum Samsung Epic 4G
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 10:11 AM

Search tags for this page

content

,

fcc ld: nm8pb31200

,

forum verizon nexus one

,

nm8pb31200

Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Android Forum