Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by FredyG Originally Posted by rustafarii Originally Posted by FredyG Actually the AT&T phone is not the same as the Tmobile phone. It ...

Page 157 of 400 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207257 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by FredyG View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rustafarii View Post
    Actually the AT&T phone is not the same as the Tmobile phone. It is actually a different phone than the one released for tmobile
    How so? Did they actually make another phone just for AT&T?
    The fact that the 3G only works on AT&T with that phone. And I'm almost certain (correct me if I'm wrong) that the 3G won't work on Tmobile
    yeah, you're right. AT&T and T-Mobile use different 3G frequencies. The AT&T phone will not work on T-Mobile, or vise versa, because the 3G radio is different.

Quote Originally Posted by kentoe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by galex23 View Post
    i just found this, i dont know if its been found before, but it might be a good sign for the n1 for verizon.

ok so on the verizonwireless website if you type nexus on their search bar, it brings you to the google phone page. I think this is really cool =)
    lol please tell me you didn't just say this. It's been pointed out about two weeks ago. But thank you for the find!
    oh sorry, well i just joined the site and i wasn't too interested in the nexus one until about 2 hours ago.
    I just want it by september when my contract ends

Quote Originally Posted by kentoe View Post
    i just found this, i dont know if its been found before, but it might be a good sign for the n1 for verizon.

ok so on the verizonwireless website if you type nexus on their search bar, it brings you to the google phone page. I think this is really cool =)
    lol please tell me you didn't just say this. It's been pointed out about two weeks ago. But thank you for the find!
    oh sorry, well i just joined the site and i wasn't too interested in the nexus one until about 2 hours ago.
    I just want it by september when my contract ends
    Oh hah, well welcome. Your going to be as tense as us by the next few days. If the N1 hasn't been announced by then

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rustafarii View Post

How so? Did they actually make another phone just for AT&T?
    The fact that the 3G only works on AT&T with that phone. And I'm almost certain (correct me if I'm wrong) that the 3G won't work on Tmobile
    yeah, you're right. AT&T and T-Mobile use different 3G frequencies. The AT&T phone will not work on T-Mobile, or vise versa, because the 3G radio is different.
    Oh ok, got ya. Wasn't sure. Well... I dunno then... I guess We'll have to see

Quote Originally Posted by Yadao View Post
    Even without the ridiculous details you added it still would look fake, your font for the prices are off.

And the pony would be under Accessories :P
    He actually used firebug to edit the html. The reason it looks so unbelievable is that OSX uses no hinting in its font rendering.

Quote Originally Posted by iamtotus View Post
    Here's something you guys might be interested in. This Firefox extension is called Check4Change, and will notify you when changes are made to a page. You can easily set it up to monitor for changes in google.com/phone. Enjoy.
    Not sure if anyone saw me post it before, but as long as you have Firefox open it will notify you if certain text on a page changes. Perfect for google.com/phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Yadao View Post
    They better not put their logo on it... There is no need to give it something in common with all the phones Verizon sells that are garbage.
    If it came with their logo, I think I'd probably take some sandpaper to it.

It will more than likely be on the black part above the screen, though I wouldn't mind as much if it was on the back where I'd never see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think I've officially gone mad now.
    Frakking Verizon...

To get discussion off of the incessant topic of release, I'll interject with something new.

Does anyone thing that the Verizon N1 will have hardware improvements over the GSM model? I know that battery life has been brought up as a potential issue, and the touch screen apparently had a couple minor issues with multi touch.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links