Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Google will release Android 2.2 on April 1st. Maybe this is part of why the N1 isnt out yet.,.. maybe they will ship the N1 ...

Page 158 of 400 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208258 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Google will release Android 2.2 on April 1st. Maybe this is part of why the N1 isnt out yet.,.. maybe they will ship the N1 with 2.2 firmware??

Google Android 2.2 - OSlist | PDAdb.net - Comprehensive Database of PDA, PDA Phone, Smartphone, PNA & Mobile Device Specifications

Quote Originally Posted by rustafarii View Post
    Google will release Android 2.2 on April 1st. Maybe this is part of why the N1 isnt out yet.,.. maybe they will ship the N1 with 2.2 firmware??

Google Android 2.2 - OSlist | PDAdb.net - Comprehensive Database of PDA, PDA Phone, Smartphone, PNA & Mobile Device Specifications
    Uhh... how credible is that website?

Good find man. Wonder what source they got that date from.

The VZW N1 won't have any hardware changes. R&D, implementation, testing and manufacturing take a lot longer than a couple months. Even with software, it's exponentially cheaper for a company to ship it with the original model OS version and let the consumer do an OTA update.

Anyone hear what Android 2.2 will include?

Quote Originally Posted by menace View Post

Uhh... how credible is that website?
    Actually I was just told on twit's irc channel that that website is your best friend... pretty much the best source you can have... and these guys are all nerds.. they know..

Quote Originally Posted by USofPlutarchy View Post

The VZW N1 won't have any hardware changes. R&D, implementation, testing and manufacturing take a lot longer than a couple months. Even with software, it's exponentially cheaper for a company to ship it with the original model OS version and let the consumer do an OTA update.

Thanks man. I'll find out now in chat if anyone knows that may be included, just give me a few mins.

That site says Nexus One is coming to Sprint May 2010............

Quote Originally Posted by USofPlutarchy View Post

Thanks man. I'll find out now in chat if anyone knows that may be included, just give me a few mins.
    Upgraded Kernel, finally will be going to 2.6.32, he believes that it will also contain bluetooth voice dialing finally, not too much more info... but he knows that 2.3 will be called gingerbread

Quote Originally Posted by menace View Post
    That site says Nexus One is coming to Sprint May 2010............
    Yea I saw that.... and I heard that too... I think it's accurate... I would think the VZW version would come before since it was announced way earlier than the Sprint one

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links