Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by jaeisber Originally Posted by jsilvers525 and i do believe that it was coming the 23rd but something happened that delayed it. they ...

Page 163 of 400 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213263 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    and i do believe that it was coming the 23rd but something happened that delayed it. they probably don't have a release date because they're still working on some things and don't want to feel rushed and piss everyone off worse so they gave "spring 2010". let's hope it is sooner then later.
    Its unlikely they had the March 23rd date in mind when they released the T-Mobile N1. I doubt they have ever had a date in mind as to when they plan to release it. Based on the way things are going with the AT&T and Sprint N1's, things just kind of happen. Not much planning at all.
    All the problems are at the main point - HTC. This little outfit in ASIA couldnt put together cdma sets ontime or did and there re OS problem,
    Just like RIM and their BB Tour2 nonesense.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    why would he photoshop it and go through so much work to only post it on this forum? i sent it to android central and they posted it there not him. i'd say it is coming soon.

From what i'm reading, it's not difficult in the least to photoshop a pic like this. i doubt it was time consuming. it'd be posted on this forum for obvious reasons, it's a very popular android forum that would eat it up. it's already worked it's way around the internet. clearly posting it here is all he needed to do. just my opinion. i'd say it's coming soon too, but who knows.

Earlier this month, we reported that Sprint’s version of the Nexus One is coming soon. Pricing and availability were unavailable at the time, but we may have a rough due date for the device now.

In a conversation with one of the online Sprint reps, a consumer asked about the availability of the Nexus One, and the Sprint rep said, “We will be carrying the Google Nexus One around the latter part of April.” [Android Central]

It may have been an inadvertent leak, but it doesn’t get any more real than this.

Sprint Nexus One Coming in Late April, Confirmed | CoolTechZone.com

Quote Originally Posted by orjense View Post
    Earlier this month, we reported that Sprint’s version of the Nexus One is coming soon. Pricing and availability were unavailable at the time, but we may have a rough due date for the device now.

In a conversation with one of the online Sprint reps, a consumer asked about the availability of the Nexus One, and the Sprint rep said, “We will be carrying the Google Nexus One around the latter part of April.” [Android Central]

It may have been an inadvertent leak, but it doesn’t get any more real than this.

i don't trust this site

Quote Originally Posted by kentoe View Post
    For some people who I've seen have been contemplating the reality of whether or not this is real according to the pricing and the lining up of the numbers the space is EXACT with pixels lining up perfectly as seen below
    Just posting this again for people whom are just "hey look the 199.00 is off its obviously fake what nubs, crappy PS job!"

Try looking a little closer, all the pixels are the same distance away from all the other numbers on the original site.

Quote Originally Posted by rhuth View Post

i don't trust this site
    I dont trust any site that has something to say about Nexus 1 and that means all the websites on www
    But Nexus 1 is listed on Sprint Developers Webpage. What ever that might mean.

For some people who I've seen have been contemplating the reality of whether or not this is real according to the pricing and the lining up of the numbers the space is EXACT with pixels lining up perfectly as seen below
    Just posting this again for people whom are just "hey look the 199.00 is off its obviously fake what nubs, crappy PS job!"

Try looking a little closer, all the pixels are the same distance away from all the other numbers on the original site.
    so I wonder why the 'possibly photoshop image' of the nexus page and the youtube clip show a difference in the order in which vzw and at&t are displayed.....hmmm.

Angry

OK, Maybe its real. I have no reasons to think otherwise.
    Then, If Tmobile = $179
    Verizon = $199
    Therefor Tmobile $279 = Verizon $310
    ?

or 200$ for anyone willing to sign a 2 yr contract!?

OK, Maybe its real. I have no reasons to think otherwise.
    Then, If Tmobile = $179
    Verizon = $199
    Therefor Tmobile $279 = Verizon $310
    ?
    Yeah I thought it was interesting as well, but maybe the cdma vs GSM is differently priced?

I'm just sick of the people pointing out "OH LOOK THE 199.00 IS TOTALLY OFF." When really, it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by rhuth View Post
    so I wonder why the 'possibly photoshop image' of the nexus page and the youtube clip show a difference in the order in which vzw and at&t are displayed.....hmmm.
    I have no idea what the youtube video is. The person who has claimed to have seen this did not make a video. The youtube is quite possible fake, again I haven't seen it.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links