Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Im not buying it. There are too many people out there to only have a single person see this. The number of people on this ...

Page 164 of 400 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214264 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Im not buying it. There are too many people out there to only have a single person see this. The number of people on this forum alone that are checking the site religiously is enormous...and only 1 person sees it? Especially with it being up for approximately 6 minutes (according to NexusOneLove), someone else HAD to see it. If it was up for only a brief moment (< 1 min), then its a bit more plausible...but 6 minutes and the only report we have is from N1L, I find is skeptical.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

[QUOTE=jaeisber;33737]Im not buying it. There are too many people out there to only have a single person see this. The number of people on this forum alone that are checking the site religiously is enormous...and only 1 person sees it? Especially with it being up for approximately 6 minutes (according to NexusOneLove), someone else HAD to see it. If it was up for only a brief moment (< 1 min), then its a bit more plausible...but 6 minutes and the only report we have is from N1L, I find is skeptical.[/

LOL There is nothing to buy until N1 shows her pretty face on Verizon. Hopefully Google get back to me as they promised for my Tmo N1

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    Im not buying it. There are too many people out there to only have a single person see this. The number of people on this forum alone that are checking the site religiously is enormous...and only 1 person sees it? Especially with it being up for approximately 6 minutes (according to NexusOneLove), someone else HAD to see it. If it was up for only a brief moment (< 1 min), then its a bit more plausible...but 6 minutes and the only report we have is from N1L, I find is skeptical.

lol anyone that believes one source on the internet is quite stupid.

In my opinion, and i dont mean this offensively, nexus one is most likely a troll who is photoshopping this for publicity and lawl's. He probably has 9001+ people fooled / angry at him for it.

But i do sincerely hope that the nexus one is released over the next week. i have been saving some extra money up to get the accessories and the phone itself.

yeah, there just not enough proof to it. And the fact that JSilvers put it out to AndroidCentral and wherever else doesnt help much either. If its credible, then great, but if not its just stirring up a lot of commotion for no reason.

I used to go through all of the boards and news sites hoping for a glimpse of any revealing news about the VZW N1...ive since given that up since there is NOTHING out there...just checking the Google.com/phone site every so often until it shows up.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by septimas View Post

In my opinion, and i dont mean this offensively, nexus one is most likely a troll who is photoshopping this for publicity and lawl's. He probably has 9001+ people fooled / angry at him for it.

But i do sincerely hope that the nexus one is released over the next week. i have been saving some extra money up to get the accessories and the phone itself.

I'm done being Simon Templer. But ist me or Nexusonelove had only 6 posting prior to his earth shattering Revelation ? Quite a newbie with hell of information. Just saying!

Quote Originally Posted by orjense View Post

I'm done being Simon Templer. But ist me or Nexusonelove had only 6 posting prior to his earth shattering Revelation ? Quite a newbie with hell of inofrmation. Just saying!
    Honestly, I thought it was his first post ever on here..
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by orjense View Post

I'm done being Simon Templer. But ist me or Nexusonelove had only 6 posting prior to his earth shattering Revelation ? Quite a newbie with hell of inofrmation. Just saying!
    Honestly, I thought it was his first post ever on here..
    OOOOH OK, start to look suspicious to me. And he's no were to be seen since then, I'm sure he is still at Church confessing his sins. "
    N1L: Father, I lied today,
    Father: My son to whom did you lie to?
    N1L: To the entire human race
    Father: You re forgiving

Yeah, I mean it COULD happen...but there are too many coincidences and iffy parts to make it legit.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    i'd say april 6th. that's exactly 6 months after droid's release date. they spent so much $ on that campaign. who else think it will be out within first week of april?
    i don't know but i hope so!!! im waiting one more month... and then i might think about getting a different phone.. anything but my winmo phone!

He said it was up for 6 minutes? That's interesting because people who had posted around the time of his first post were within the 6 min time range. I'm pretty sure the people after he posted that also checked immediately. I know I did but I posted like 15-20 min after.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links