Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; so.. the nexus one.wmv clip has been removed from youtube....

Page 165 of 400 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175215265 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

so.. the nexus one.wmv clip has been removed from youtube.

not that i thought it was real, but thought you might find that interesting jrsilvers

Quote Originally Posted by kentoe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    Im not buying it. There are too many people out there to only have a single person see this. The number of people on this forum alone that are checking the site religiously is enormous...and only 1 person sees it? Especially with it being up for approximately 6 minutes (according to NexusOneLove), someone else HAD to see it. If it was up for only a brief moment (< 1 min), then its a bit more plausible...but 6 minutes and the only report we have is from N1L, I find is skeptical.
    He said it was up for 6 minutes? That's interesting because people who had posted around the time of his first post were within the 6 min time range. I'm pretty sure the people after he posted that also checked immediately. I know I did but I posted like 15-20 min after.
    I was actually viewing this topic the very moment he posted and I checked immediately. It wasn't there. That's one of the reasons I highly doubted it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by kentoe View Post
    He said it was up for 6 minutes? That's interesting because people who had posted around the time of his first post were within the 6 min time range. I'm pretty sure the people after he posted that also checked immediately. I know I did but I posted like 15-20 min after.
    maybe hes the only one who thought about taking a pic.
    the times are pretty irrelevant. he could of posted as it was change back... we would never know

I just believe him because he never posted it anywhere else.

My question is, why did he take a picture of it anyway? He could have just as easily told us to check the site right away. The first thing I would do is go to the site (which has had a tab open for about a week now) and just say its up.

Quote Originally Posted by orjense View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by orjense View Post

I'm done being Simon Templer. But ist me or Nexusonelove had only 6 posting prior to his earth shattering Revelation ? Quite a newbie with hell of inofrmation. Just saying!
    Honestly, I thought it was his first post ever on here..
    OOOOH OK, start to look suspicious to me. And he's no were to be seen since then, I'm sure he is still at Church confessing his sins. "
    N1L: Father, I lied today,
    Father: My son to whom did you lie to?
    N1L: To the entire human race
    Father: You re forgiving
    That's funny but I am still here, like I said before, I don't just post every min I have a thought but since people are calling me out, here I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Yadao View Post
    I was actually viewing this topic the very moment he posted and I checked immediately. It wasn't there. That's one of the reasons I highly doubted it.
    Oh, I can see why you have trouble believing him. He hasn't posted for a while either..

Quote Originally Posted by Sampsonight View Post
    My question is, why did he take a picture of it anyway? He could have just as easily told us to check the site right away. The first thing I would do is go to the site (which has had a tab open for about a week now) and just say its up.
    Personally, I would have taken a picture as well. But now that somebody pointed out, I would have taken a video with my phone or something to just prove that it's real.

i knew it. i was right about it being software. check out active topics vzw sent somebody an email. and it was ready earlier (probably march 23rd) but they have been having software troubles. i hope it's true b/c even though there's no release date at least i know they haven't forgotten and they're working on it. check out the post.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    i knew it. i was right about it being software. check out active topics vzw sent somebody an email. and it was ready earlier (probably march 23rd) but they have been having software troubles. i hope it's true b/c even though there's no release date at least i know they haven't forgotten and they're working on it. check out the post.
    No offense, but couldn't this as well be faked? Somebody gets an email and claims this is factual evidence but somebody posts a screenshot and everybody is all over him saying BS it's totally photoshopped. The details described from the email is believable, but so wasn't that screenshot. Talking in the "Whats believable sense"

he didn't post a screen shot or anything. check out the post i doubt he faked it. it's very possible vzw bs him so he doesn't switch carriers, but i think they did send him the email. i'm trying to keep as optimistic as possible but nothing matters really if it's true or not b/c i still can't buy it for vzw yet.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links