Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; who knows if it's fake but there's no way you could tell from that video if it were fake or not. It looks incredibly real ...

Page 169 of 400 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219269 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

who knows if it's fake but there's no way you could tell from that video if it were fake or not. It looks incredibly real and it seems like it would be a lot of work to make that, yet I am no expert on video editing. Also, apart from picking the video apart for inconsistencies. the description under Verizon seems very realistic of what they would offer when they release the phone, that being subsidized pricing for a new two year agreement. With the amount of customers they have, I don't think Verizon could ever get away with not giving the subsidized pricing to family plans. Looking good!

Just Downloaded the file, No viruses according to norton antivirus.

I looked at the video and its too perfect, I couldn't find a single mistake. aether his a pro or its real

dumb

Okay I swear people are so dumb, and getting worked up over nothing. I am more exicited until the nexus one on verizon more than anyone. I do not know how much clearer I can make this. People the news for the Nexus One will not be released on a random website. Those sites are so unreliable it is crazy. I am not believing any of it until Verizon or Google confirms it or announces it. Until I see google phone website change I am not believing jack.

i agree with you except on the part about you being more excited then anybody. trust me i'm right on that part.

now if whoever made that video hit the "show more" link under the Verizon wireless description, that would be really cool, assuming its active.

It's interesting that he recorded basically the whole screen except for the bottom of the firefox and his taskbar. It looks real but it's interesting how we all like somebody said before "Religiously" check the site and haven't seen this at all.

Somebody could have possible edited his hosts.cfg file and rerouted google.com to go to their own page possible.

Quote Originally Posted by mrobpeach View Post
    Okay I swear people are so dumb, and getting worked up over nothing. I am more exicited until the nexus one on verizon more than anyone. I do not know how much clearer I can make this. People the news for the Nexus One will not be released on a random website. Those sites are so unreliable it is crazy. I am not believing any of it until Verizon or Google confirms it or announces it. Until I see google phone website change I am not believing jack.
    Seems like people love name calling, there is no need here like many moderators already said.

The only reason I am exited is because I was staring to think that it wasn't gonna come out till may, but those leaks give me hope for April.

Quote Originally Posted by kentoe View Post
    It's interesting that he recorded basically the whole screen except for the bottom of the firefox and his taskbar. It looks real but it's interesting how we all like somebody said before "Religiously" check the site and haven't seen this at all.

Somebody could have possible edited his hosts.cfg file and rerouted google.com to go to their own page possible.
    I have a net-book and I set the task bar as auto-hide and it doesn't pop up unless I put the mouse to the bottom of the screen. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by kentoe View Post

Exactly what I said. People on here are checking this site religiously...and whether or not they get a screen cap or video, I can guarantee they would come here and let us know they saw the VZW N1 offered on the Google.com/Phone site. I dont buy it for a minute

Plus, it is incredibly easy to locally route web requests. It would be simple to get the config for the page, edit it to include the Verizon N1, and the load it up on his computer using routes and redirects. What would have been more convincing is if he/she opened some of the other links, shown the full desktop, or proved in one way or another that he was actively connected to the internet and not just the local network.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

That video is so fake...the texting video is more impressive.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links