Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; i'm not saying that the 200$ price we've seen is true, but if it is can it be because skpye, flash, and other goodies?...

Page 173 of 400 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223273 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

i'm not saying that the 200$ price we've seen is true, but if it is can it be because skpye, flash, and other goodies?

i just hope that text means i can use my moms yearly upgrade to get the phone with a simple esn swap like i did my droid

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    think it will release right before ipdad to mess with apple and take away from its release?
    Only by coincidence if it did... Considering they've already sold loads of those oversized iPhones, I doubt it would have much impact.

That's oversized iPod Touch! No phone in it! :rofl3:
    Good call. I feel like the iPad was just Jobs' way of saying "Let's see how dumb people really are. If we can sell them this thing, they'll buy anything with an Apple on it."

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    meant to say *ipad. supposedly the vzw version is coming with "an extra suprise."
    i'd say that surprise is working trackball colors, flash, skype, fixed capacitive buttons. if it's not out this week want to go to googles head quarters and demand it?
    Where did you see that it will come with an extra surprise?

android central and jk on the run.

no new news but good to hear it happened right before the att version came out. Verizon Nexus One Briefly Appears at Google.com/Phone

now you can have just sense camera w/o sense. hopefully they can make it so you can have just sense music and weather. that would be the coolest thing besides a verizon nexus one.

Well I pulled the trigger on 2 cases this morning for the N1, the Innocase Snap and a diamond style gel case from eBay. I better come soon now!

Starting to think about EVO

The longer I have to wait, the more the N1 has to compete in my mind with the forthcoming EVO. Does anyone think the EVO will come out for another carrier besides Sprint? I've personally not heard many good things about their service. That 4.3 inch monster display, 720p video recording, HDMI output are starting to look reeeeeaally attractive--especially compared to the non-existent Verizon N1.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    Well I pulled the trigger on 2 cases this morning for the N1, the Innocase Snap and a diamond style gel case from eBay. I better come soon now!
    Dude, it's funny that you did that... I myself was debating on ordering the case-mate tough case... I just want to make sure that the damn N1 is gonna be out for VZW!! hahahahahah!!! jk. I like the double layer protection on it.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links