Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; after one day i'm going to root my vzw n1. i'm going to use this website stuff http://android.modaco.com/content/go...snt-have-this/ i'm only going to use the sense ...

Page 174 of 400 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224274 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

after one day i'm going to root my vzw n1. i'm going to use this website stuff http://android.modaco.com/content/go...snt-have-this/
    i'm only going to use the sense music player, weather and clock along with apps2sd, trackball to wake and colors from a different website.

Quote Originally Posted by nihilion View Post
    The longer I have to wait, the more the N1 has to compete in my mind with the forthcoming EVO. Does anyone think the EVO will come out for another carrier besides Sprint? I've personally not heard many good things about their service. That 4.3 inch monster display, 720p video recording, HDMI output are starting to look reeeeeaally attractive--especially compared to the non-existent Verizon N1.
    The EVO's specs are pretty impressive, but it's definitely not the phone I'm interested in. I don't want/need something that massive. I really don't like the direction smartphones are going as far as screen size. IMO anything over 4" is just ridiculous.

As of right now, I believe the only carrier that will offer the EVO is sprint. However, the other top phone announced at CTIA (the Samsung Galaxy S) is said to be coming to all four major U.S. carriers.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    after one day i'm going to root my vzw n1. i'm going to use this website stuff 23/Mar Alpha 19 - MoDaCo Custom ROM with HTC Sense (Desire ROM) - A18: Desire doesn't have this! - Android @ MoDaCo
    i'm only going to use the sense music player, weather and clock along with apps2sd, trackball to wake and colors from a different website.
    nice find, i want to root my N1 as well but dont care much for sense. but that could change because I never have really played with it. But as of now i just plan on using cyanogen mod.

i don't like sense either but like it's clock weather and music app. this lets you choose what parts of sense you want. so you can run stock android with some htc sense parts such as the cool weather annimations and widget for when you turn on your screen and the cool music player without having to have sense.

after one day i'm going to root my vzw n1. i'm going to use this website stuff 23/Mar Alpha 19 - MoDaCo Custom ROM with HTC Sense (Desire ROM) - A18: Desire doesn't have this! - Android @ MoDaCo

Thats neat.
    Seen this?

[THEME] NexTHEME-v2.0 Enom_1.8 .1/ CM_5.0.5.3 Final Beast! =) - Nexus Nation Forum

that's sick. you can have that theme on top of cyanogen or modoco's rom right. i would love to have cyanogens rom with the parts of htc sense i mentioned above with a cool theme like that. is that possible though?
    also the galaxy s is like the same size as the evo just thinner. nexus FTW!!

that's sick. you can have that theme on top of cyanogen or modoco's rom right. i would love to have cyanogens rom with the parts of htc sense i mentioned above with a cool theme like that. is that possible though?
    also the galaxy s is like the same size as the evo just thinner. nexus FTW!!
    Actually, I believe that the Galaxy S is smaller in every dimension -- length, width, height/depth, and the screen is 4.1" vs 4.3".

Anyways, honestly for me the Galaxy S is still too big. I only mentioned it because it is much more likely to come to VZW than the EVO 4g. Remember, the EVO runs on WiMax tech and Verizon's 4G will be LTE.

the galaxy s is gsm. most likely it won't come to vzw although that would be cool. it's as tall and wide as the evo but much thinner. does anybody know though if i can download some sense things from 23/Mar Alpha 19 - MoDaCo Custom ROM with HTC Sense (Desire ROM) - A18: Desire doesn't have this! - Android @ MoDaCo such as the weather widget and music player from sense but have cyanogen ROM??

spring has a big secret meeting on the 31st? the day before rumored n1 release!!!!???? if it comes to spring the next day it will come to vzw also!!!???? what do you think? it might about evo or 4g but lets hope it's n1!!!!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links