Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by jsilvers525 the galaxy s is gsm. most likely it won't come to vzw although that would be cool. it's as tall and ...

Page 175 of 400 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185225275 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    the galaxy s is gsm. most likely it won't come to vzw although that would be cool. it's as tall and wide as the evo but much thinner. does anybody know though if i can download some sense things from 23/Mar Alpha 19 - MoDaCo Custom ROM with HTC Sense (Desire ROM) - A18: Desire doesn't have this! - Android @ MoDaCo such as the weather widget and music player from sense but have cyanogen ROM??
    The Nexus is GSM too, so I guess it won't likely come to VZW.

Top 5: CTIA Las Vegas Top 5 stories

Noah @ phonedog has some pretty reliable sources. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see either a CDMA version, or one that will work on VZW's LTE network (which will likely use SIM cards).

jkOnTheRun has me even more anxious according to the news that they have. Hearing that something new is going to surprise VZW N1 customers.

What is new is that I have multiple sources telling me that when it is launched, consumers are going to be surprised. I am being led to believe the Verizon version of the Nexus One may contain something that the versions on other U.S. carriers lack. That has not appeared anywhere so I hope these sources are correct. They are in positions to know so we’ll just have to wait a little longer.
    Rumor: Nexus One on Verizon in April With a Big Surprise

Do you think they will have enough product to support demand when they do release?

Quote Originally Posted by kentoe View Post
    jkOnTheRun has me even more anxious according to the news that they have. Hearing that something new is going to surprise VZW N1 customers.

What is new is that I have multiple sources telling me that when it is launched, consumers are going to be surprised. I am being led to believe the Verizon version of the Nexus One may contain something that the versions on other U.S. carriers lack. That has not appeared anywhere so I hope these sources are correct. They are in positions to know so we’ll just have to wait a little longer.
    Rumor: Nexus One on Verizon in April With a Big Surprise

Do you think they will have enough product to support demand when they do release?
    That is a good question -- and I'm not taking any chances. I'll be watching google.com/phone like a hawk from here on out!

front facing camera for skype? (highly doubt it)

Doubt it too, but that would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post
    That is a good question -- and I'm not taking any chances. I'll be watching google.com/phone like a hawk from here on out!
    Hah, same here. Not like I already wasn't

I don't see why a front facing camera in phones is so hyped nowadays. I can see it for something like the iPad but for a phone, well, idk... Maybe it's just me.

i would barely use it but would be cool. i'd rather full flash support though

I don't see why a front facing camera in phones is so hyped nowadays. I can see it for something like the iPad but for a phone, well, idk... Maybe it's just me.
    I use Skype video calls all the time -- it would be pretty handy to be able to do it on my phone!

Quote Originally Posted by kentoe View Post
    I take it you have never seen back to the future huh?

Verizon fail

Since Verizon is failing (and Google) so far in bringing the N1 to their service ... this seemed appropriate

Verizon Fail - FAIL Blog: Epic Fail Pictures and Videos of Owned, Pwnd and Fail Moments

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links