Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by vizzle07 Originally Posted by Cole Originally Posted by vizzle07 Weak argument. "Moto Droid pushes Android OS to popularity." That's 43 characters. Suit ...

Page 179 of 400 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229279 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post

Weak argument. "Moto Droid pushes Android OS to popularity." That's 43 characters. Suit yourself though.
    Oh please. My argument makes sense given the contents of the article. Yours, on the other hand, has absolutely no empirical proof and is riding on a gut feeling. Android OS will be pushing out more data traffic next month than the iPhone with or without the Incredible or Nexus One. Therefore it makes no sense to assume that they are referencing to either (especially the N1).

Verizon would want their announcement for the Incredible to be a bang, not a whisper.
    See, this is exactly what the moderators have been getting after us for -- ridiculing others' ideas just because you don't agree. Belittling others for ideas/theories they post. Why do you have to be so ornery?
    Because the entirety of the controversy surrounding this launch was formulated because people over hype and over read small details in insignificant things.

Further, calling me 'ornery' is an ad hominem attack and belittles me much more than my post telling jsilvers to read the article before commenting on it.

I'm done arguing with you.

now lets forget about it and worry about the n1 coming to vzw! i was just trying to say don't tell me i'm wrong because you don't agree with me. by the way we have the same phone (storm) and will both have the vzw n1 soon!

Oh please. My argument makes sense given the contents of the article. Yours, on the other hand, has absolutely no empirical proof and is riding on a gut feeling. Android OS will be pushing out more data traffic next month than the iPhone with or without the Incredible or Nexus One. Therefore it makes no sense to assume that they are referencing to either (especially the N1).

Verizon would want their announcement for the Incredible to be a bang, not a whisper.
    See, this is exactly what the moderators have been getting after us for -- ridiculing others' ideas just because you don't agree. Belittling others for ideas/theories they post. Why do you have to be so ornery?
    Because the entirety of the controversy surrounding this launch was formulated because people over hype and over read small details in insignificant things.

Further, calling me 'ornery' is an ad hominem attack and belittles me much more than my post telling jsilvers to read the article before commenting on it.

Fair enough -- sorry for calling you ornery. That's definitely how you came across, but I guess that might not have been your intention.

I'm not really sure what it hurts to draw the conclusion that Jsilvers and I did, considering that most of us hope/assume it will come out in April anyways.

Anyway, it's a silly argument that I'm happy to set aside.

I have a good feeling about this week... and if it doesn't come out, then I'll have a good feeling for next week and so on...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Yadao View Post
    I have a good feeling about this week... and if it doesn't come out, then I'll have a good feeling for next week and so on...
    I <3 good feelings... don't you all!?

Quote Originally Posted by Yadao View Post
    Now that's staying positive!

Phoneopera!

God I love this thread, its kinda like the soap opera of the mobile phone community. SO MUCH DRAMA! I'm not complaining... its making this unbearable wait actually somewhat entertaining lol.

Fair enough -- sorry for calling you ornery. That's definitely how you came across, but I guess that might not have been your intention.

I'm not really sure what it hurts to draw the conclusion that Jsilvers and I did, considering that most of us hope/assume it will come out in April anyways.

Anyway, it's a silly argument that I'm happy to set aside.
    Yeah, I apologize. I didn't mean my comment to be an attack toward jsilvers, or the subsequent ones to be toward you.

Let's get back to N1 discussion.

Which is better, the N1 or incredible? I know the Incre has a 8.0MP camera, but that doesn't matter for me.

depends both are really good. the vzw n1 might be a little different people been saying but the n1 out now and the incredible are very similar. i'm going with the n1 b/c i don't want sense as it delays future updates. i also like the trackball for led notifications.

the incredible is also underclocked at something like 768mHz.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links