Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by jsilvers525 lol i wasn't yelling my plan worked though to get your attention! SORRY IF YOU THOUGHT I WAS YELLING! no but ...

Page 182 of 400 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232282 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    lol i wasn't yelling my plan worked though to get your attention! SORRY IF YOU THOUGHT I WAS YELLING! no but really once the verizon nexus one comes out i'm probably going to root it the next day.
    me too. I may do it that night!!

Quote Originally Posted by rustafarii View Post
    lol i wasn't yelling my plan worked though to get your attention! SORRY IF YOU THOUGHT I WAS YELLING! no but really once the verizon nexus one comes out i'm probably going to root it the next day.

same. I cant wait for the free tethering via wifi.

Im also going to put alot of nice apps on there, maybe OC it when im using it constantly, and UC otherwise to save battery.

Does anyone know what the current best case is? I dont want something rubbery, more like a hard plastic case that extends over the top a bit, so if i drop it flat, it wont damage the screen.

Thanks

seidio innocase II. i ordered it so i'll have it when the vzw n1 comes in. it's so thin and feels amazing. 30$ but it won't break and is amazing. i'd rather spend that then 10$ on a case that will break and need to buy a new one or one that doesn't fit, feel or look nice. this is one of the best cases you could buy.

Quote Originally Posted by septimas View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rustafarii View Post

same. I cant wait for the free tethering via wifi.

Im also going to put alot of nice apps on there, maybe OC it when im using it constantly, and UC otherwise to save battery.

Does anyone know what the current best case is? I dont want something rubbery, more like a hard plastic case that extends over the top a bit, so if i drop it flat, it wont damage the screen.

Thanks
    I just ordered the Case-Mate Though Case. I thin kit's the best case because of the double protection. Also 30.00

Gotcha! I sounded like a sensitive woman who is "fts"...... (fixin to start)

hahahahaha

Photoshop

This took me about 12 minutes to make in Fireworks (like Photoshop). Not very difficult. I noticed I messed up spacing on some text, but you get the drift. Hopefully we see this phone, soon, though.

Ok all this talk about cases. We have the Innocase II.. the Case-Mate and then i just found this one: Information on our Defender, Commuter, Tandem and Impact Series Cases // OtterBox.com

What i want to know is this, which one will work best to protect the screen when you drop the phone. That's what i want. I know I will end up dropping it at some point and i don't want to shatter the glass.

get a screen protector and that will help too.

Guys, here's the deal with the Cyanogen and Google OTA updates. Yes, you won't be able to get official OS updates, however, Cyanogen releases new features every 4 or 5 days and already includes most of the features that Google is releasing with 2.2 (apps2sd, extra RAM with new kernal, etc). When Google releases updates not included in the Cyanogen rom already, he usually takes a couple days to include it in his rom. If you want android 2.2, you can always just wipe the rom and go back to the stock OS.

There's really no reason not to root with the exception that it will void your warranty. It's extremely hard to brick your phone unless you flash the radio, but unless you're an experienced programmer, you probably shouldn't even be messing with the radio anyways.

And how about we stop with the arguing. I hate it when this thread increases in size by 10 pages a day with 75% of it being two people calling eachother morons because of their interpretation over vague tweets/quotes/etc. It adds no value to the thread and makes it even harder for users to find legit updates/speculation.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links