Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang Originally Posted by septimas what is it with everyone here bagging on incredibles looks, you may have seen the version earlier, ...

Page 188 of 400 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238288 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by septimas View Post
    what is it with everyone here bagging on incredibles looks, you may have seen the version earlier, but it looks great.

slimmer and weighs less than nexus.

I mean i know both phones are great, but in all honesty, incredible has the EXACT same features as nexus one.

And for anyone who doesnt know, the 756 mhz processor, is the EXACT same processor the N1 has, they just underclocked it to save battery, so you have more battery life. Ill buy that, then unlock it (via overclocking) to 1ghz, to where it should be.
    I will root either phone depending on which one i get, and then i will most likely take of sense ui just for faster performance.

8mpxl camera is actually very good though but i hope either phone is released within the next week.
    The production model is even sexier.

Android Forums

.::HTC Incredible Specs (evergreen)::. - Android Forums

It's actually not underclocked either. It was reported to run at 998mhz at full load and idle at 245mhz.

It is better than the Nexus One specs-wise
    Yeah. Personally, i hope this one is released first. I first wanted the nexus one, but i think actually having a phone that i can go into verizon for repairs etc, is a great deal better.

Plus it looks great

the nexus is actually slightly thinner. but it looks like every other phone. the nexus is so unique in its design i think. also it will always be ahead in updates and nexus has one of the largest hacking communities of any phone. and the specs are not better. the nexus is better in some areas and the incredible is better in some areas. it doesn't have the noise cancelation so the text to speech isn't going to be as good but it does have a better camera. both phones are great (vzw n1 might be slightly different and incredible isn't out yet but they will both be great). i guess it depends on what you're looking for but you really can't go wrong with either. i'm set on the nexus one though.

Quote Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang View Post
    what is it with everyone here bagging on incredibles looks, you may have seen the version earlier, but it looks great.

slimmer and weighs less than nexus.

I mean i know both phones are great, but in all honesty, incredible has the EXACT same features as nexus one.

And for anyone who doesnt know, the 756 mhz processor, is the EXACT same processor the N1 has, they just underclocked it to save battery, so you have more battery life. Ill buy that, then unlock it (via overclocking) to 1ghz, to where it should be.
    I will root either phone depending on which one i get, and then i will most likely take of sense ui just for faster performance.

8mpxl camera is actually very good though but i hope either phone is released within the next week.
    The production model is even sexier.

Android Forums

.::HTC Incredible Specs (evergreen)::. - Android Forums

It's actually not underclocked either. It was reported to run at 998mhz at full load and idle at 245mhz.

It is better than the Nexus One specs-wise
    Yeah. Personally, i hope this one is released first. I first wanted the nexus one, but i think actually having a phone that i can go into verizon for repairs etc, is a great deal better.

Plus it looks great
    Actually new information is saying that you can service your nexus one at VZW stores.

HTC Incredible UPDATE - Verizon | Forums and Blogs - Verizon Community

This guy said his friend who works at VZW got a test device for training on the HTC Incredible. This means release for the device is soon. Like days away soon possibly. He also said that his friend said though the nexus one won't be sold in-stores. You will be able to service the phone in a VZW store. This is very smart on their part. Also adds to that "surprise" or special thing the VZW Nexus One has over the other carriers.

Personally I think the nexus one is just downright sexy. Such a smooth elegant design, even the trackball fits perfectly along with the multicolors. The incredible, I just don't see what some of you see in it. I think it looks a little ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    the nexus is actually slightly thinner. but it looks like every other phone. the nexus is so unique in its design i think. also it will always be ahead in updates and nexus has one of the largest hacking communities of any phone. and the specs are not better. the nexus is better in some areas and the incredible is better in some areas. it doesn't have the noise cancelation so the text to speech isn't going to be as good but it does have a better camera. both phones are great (vzw n1 might be slightly different and incredible isn't out yet but they will both be great). i guess it depends on what you're looking for but you really can't go wrong with either. i'm set on the nexus one though.
    I agree with you jsilvers525. The N1 hacking community is very large and has great support on the cyanogen forums. This is a large appeal to me.

first i doubt the incredible will be called the incredible at release. the supersonic became the evo 4g. also i have a feeling that they both will come out april 1st or march 31st. who knows but lets hope!!!???

ppbb - that is a lot of speculation from many layers of the grapevine. Until there is proof (picture, video, etc), its hard to believe someone friend of a friend that said this to another friend who posted it on a forum.

Dont get me wrong, it would be fantastic if the N1 was serviced in the VZW stores, it would ease a lot of peoples worries, but its just too hard to believe.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

i change my guess to the second of april. they prob won't release it on april fools. also that's the same day the desire comes out. i know it has nothing to do with n1 or incredible but think they will all come out that day. also it's a friday so good day to release a phone.

My guess is that it will be released on the day they release it. I honestly think it is going to be an arbitrary decision of "Ok its ready, lets make an announcement in an hour".
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    My guess is that it will be released on the day they release it. I honestly think it is going to be an arbitrary decision of "Ok its ready, lets make an announcement in an hour".
    hahahahahah sadly I think that'll be what happens. They're just so chill at google.

Does anyone know how the touch screen of the Nexus one compare to the iPhone?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links