Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by kentoe Originally Posted by jaeisber My guess is that it will be released on the day they release it. I honestly think ...

Page 189 of 400 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239289 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by kentoe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    My guess is that it will be released on the day they release it. I honestly think it is going to be an arbitrary decision of "Ok its ready, lets make an announcement in an hour".
    hahahahahah sadly I think that'll be what happens. They're just so chill at google.
    Ha, i mean honestly though...look at how the releases for the N1 have gone. The initial T-Mobile release just happened with no real warning. We all know the AT&T N1 just appeared with no warning...and so did the desktop dock and the spare battery. There is no announcement prior to any of these releases and really no forewarning either. They just appeared and word spread.

I do think there will be an announcement by Google when the VZW N1 is released, it will just happen without any notice.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    the nexus is actually slightly thinner. but it looks like every other phone. the nexus is so unique in its design i think. also it will always be ahead in updates and nexus has one of the largest hacking communities of any phone. and the specs are not better. the nexus is better in some areas and the incredible is better in some areas. it doesn't have the noise cancelation so the text to speech isn't going to be as good but it does have a better camera. both phones are great (vzw n1 might be slightly different and incredible isn't out yet but they will both be great). i guess it depends on what you're looking for but you really can't go wrong with either. i'm set on the nexus one though.
    y u say it has the largest hacking community?

jaeisber you seem like you lost hope and seem sad. you used to be so optimistic. don't worry it will come out soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingguy View Post
    the nexus is actually slightly thinner. but it looks like every other phone. the nexus is so unique in its design i think. also it will always be ahead in updates and nexus has one of the largest hacking communities of any phone. and the specs are not better. the nexus is better in some areas and the incredible is better in some areas. it doesn't have the noise cancelation so the text to speech isn't going to be as good but it does have a better camera. both phones are great (vzw n1 might be slightly different and incredible isn't out yet but they will both be great). i guess it depends on what you're looking for but you really can't go wrong with either. i'm set on the nexus one though.
    y u say it has the largest hacking community?
    I agree...I would think that the Droid or the iPhone have a MUCH larger community than the N1. I have no doubt that there is a large group committed to the rooting of the N1, but I dont believe it would be close to the size of an iPhone jailbreaking community.

Now, if you say that there is a large Android hacking community, I would agree with you there.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by rbell38340 View Post
    Does anyone know how the touch screen of the Nexus one compare to the iPhone?
    iPhone still has the highest quality touchscreen according to the comparison of the touchscreens on multiple phones currently out.

i said "it has ONE of the largest hacking communities"

jaeisber you seem like you lost hope and seem sad. you used to be so optimistic. don't worry it will come out soon enough.
    Ive not lost hope...I know that it WILL come out and that I WILL buy it the day it is released. Ive just realized after the March 23 date came and went that there is no use in getting worked up over rumors. Dont get me wrong...I am still incredibly excited about the phone (evidence of my still being here), however Im not expecting anything until I actually see the phone on Google.com/Phone.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

yea i agree with you on that

....right there with you guys. The 23rd definitely took the wind out of my sails.

but now when it comes out it will feel that much better. it will seem mythical...well not really but i'm going to actually explode.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links