Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; BGR claims that verizon is prepping empoyees on the nexus one. It also passed through FCC a few weeks ago and it took the t-mobile ...

Page 19 of 400 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

BGR claims that verizon is prepping empoyees on the nexus one. It also passed through FCC a few weeks ago and it took the t-mobile version a little more than a month to release after it passed FCC. That would align it perfectly for march 23rd or within a week of then. Not saying its true but hoping it is and think it could be.

Well I have heard and am now waiting for Nexus to come to VZW. And now the waiting is unbearable. I am a long time blackberry user so the transition should be a challenge. However excitement is in the air.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    BGR claims that verizon is prepping empoyees on the nexus one. It also passed through FCC a few weeks ago and it took the t-mobile version a little more than a month to release after it passed FCC. That would align it perfectly for march 23rd or within a week of then. Not saying its true but hoping it is and think it could be.
    True, but I am taking that with a grain of salt. I am yet to see any copies of these supposed email transactions and I'm still skeptical that the phone will be in stores. It goes against Google's whole model for selling the N1, so its hard to believe that I will see it in stores.

We will see though.

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    True, but I am taking that with a grain of salt. I am yet to see any copies of these supposed email transactions and I'm still skeptical that the phone will be in stores. It goes against Google's whole model for selling the N1, so its hard to believe that I will see it in stores.

We will see though.
    Yeah, I agree with that. I do hope however that it is sold in the stores. Would help google with their goal too.

hello

I've been tracking this thread for a few weeks. March 23rd sounds good but we won't really know for a week or so. The popularity of the phone meshed with VW is going to be a big event.

This is google's main release. So ad's will be comming out soon to notify VW customers & get the hype out there. Google knew that T-Mobile wouldn't be a sufficiant carrier to bring the N1 head to head with the iPhone but Google wanted that network option. It was a soft release to test the waters for the phone itself.

I used to contract with T-Mobile building cell towers. It is common knowlege that Verizon has the best network. Look at a cell tower one day & count the antennas in each cluster. Normally at&t, t-mobile, Nextel..etc will have 9; verizon has 12.

I'm hoping & crossing my fingers that it will be in late march but I've been dissapointed before. My bet is for mid april. I haven't had a cell phone in years...yes years. I'm really anal about what I use & the N1 is the phone I want & VW is the service I need where I am.

We can only sit & wait.....I'm right there with you guys.

anyone else get the feeling that the fact that Google has not come out and confirmed or, in my opinion -more importantly, DENIED the march 23rd release date, makes it pretty plausible? if not plausible, confirmed? almost every tech, phone or android site has reiterated this date, yet, i can't find anything that leaks a denial of said date.

it's all speculation. maybe they just want to keep "buzz" going.

Google has admitted its strategy didn't work so i'd expect them to change it up. I don't care how i get it as long as it's sooner then later and all the bugs in it are fixed.

I'm thinking I may need to re-title this thread as "The VZW Nexus 1 guessing thread". :D

Verizon Google Nexus One Release Date Confirmed : Product Reviews Net

as of 15 mintues ago.... seems like good news!

Junior Member JanDroid_nexusone's Avatar

New Release Date - Inside Track

Neighbor is key guy at VZW and the 'unofficial' word is - forget 3/23! More testing required before VZW will release phone. He knows I'm waiting. Sorry to burst bubbles. No date from him yet.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links