Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Tomorrow i am going to be ordering my case because my expectations are way to high for April 1st. lets hope...

Page 190 of 400 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240290 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

  1. #1891
    Senior Member rawkerdude5012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    106
    Tomorrow i am going to be ordering my case because my expectations are way to high for April 1st. lets hope

  2. #1892
    Member iamtotus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by rawkerdude5012 View Post
    Tomorrow i am going to be ordering my case because my expectations are way to high for April 1st. lets hope
    I've been waiting to order accessories and all that until I buy it, but I'm also assuming that I can get them to arrive before the phone itself. Does anyone know how long it takes to receive it from Google once you've ordered it?

  3. #1893
    Senior Member jsilvers525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    572
    the next day if you're in the u.s if you order before like 3:30pm or something. it's really quick. i already have a case and screen protector

    i say maybe april 2nd that's a friday and when the desire comes out in the u.k and don't think they'd release a phone on april fools day. i hope they do though

  4. #1894
    Member MrGoodCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    82
    the n1 came out for both tmobile and att on a tuesday. just thinkin the pattern may continue...not as in tomorrow but possibly the next week, the 6th i believe...

    but i hope i am wrong, lets go friday! my tp2 came out on a friday, not that it has anything to do with the n1...just sayins

  5. #1895
    Senior Member FredyG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    147
    I've heard that the delivery requires a signature. Is this true? Just wondering for when I place my order. Thanks

  6. #1896
    Member iamtotus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by FredyG View Post
    I've heard that the delivery requires a signature. Is this true? Just wondering for when I place my order. Thanks
    This is relevant to my interests as well. If they do require a signature, does it have to be from the person who ordered the phone? I'm at a school and even I waited around all day I couldn't sign for anything even if I wanted to.

  7. #1897
    Senior Member jsilvers525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    572
    it's no different then ordering anything. probably just a signature from the address. my mom owns a small business as part time job and gets stuff ordered to the house all the time and when she's not home i sign for it.

  8. #1898
    Senior Member Yadao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    126
    Just don't get all nervous about whether you can sign or not, pretty much anybody who answers the door can sign and they will give it to them. I'd hate to hear about somebody freaking out and stabbing the FedEx guy to death with his own pen. This wait has made some of the people's sanity on this forum questionable. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #1899
    Member MrGoodCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by iamtotus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FredyG View Post
    I've heard that the delivery requires a signature. Is this true? Just wondering for when I place my order. Thanks
    This is relevant to my interests as well. If they do require a signature, does it have to be from the person who ordered the phone? I'm at a school and even I waited around all day I couldn't sign for anything even if I wanted to.
    i had to order my tp2 online. it required a signature on delivery. i wasn't there the first time around. they left a note saying they had tried to deliver and then said they would try back the next day. on the paper they left there was a place (like a removable label) where you could sign, then leave the paper on your door and when they come by the next time they will just take that signature that you left and leave the package at your door. you run the risk of having somebody nab your package though if they leave it. but if your front door is not in plain site or you live in a safe community then its probably ok. you could try leaving your signature on a label for them initially and see if they accept it (if you are worried about not being there). i believe it was fedex that delivered...hope that helps

  10. #1900
    Member iamtotus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGoodCat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iamtotus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FredyG View Post
    I've heard that the delivery requires a signature. Is this true? Just wondering for when I place my order. Thanks
    This is relevant to my interests as well. If they do require a signature, does it have to be from the person who ordered the phone? I'm at a school and even I waited around all day I couldn't sign for anything even if I wanted to.
    i had to order my tp2 online. it required a signature on delivery. i wasn't there the first time around. they left a note saying they had tried to deliver and then said they would try back the next day. on the paper they left there was a place (like a removable label) where you could sign, then leave the paper on your door and when they come by the next time they will just take that signature that you left and leave the package at your door. you run the risk of having somebody nab your package though if they leave it. but if your front door is not in plain site or you live in a safe community then its probably ok. you could try leaving your signature on a label for them initially and see if they accept it (if you are worried about not being there). i believe it was fedex that delivered...hope that helps
    Thanks man, that helps a lot. They shouldn't have a problem with our school post office guys signing for it, so I'm good there. Hopefully that helps the other guy too.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. .m4a will not play
    By G2 Forum User in forum HTC G2
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 11:06 AM
  2. Who out there also has the original G1?
    By G2 Forum User in forum HTC G2
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 08:33 AM
  3. NO Money Down for the Samsung Epic
    By Epic Forums User in forum Samsung Epic 4G
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 10:11 AM

Search tags for this page

content

,

fcc ld: nm8pb31200

,

forum verizon nexus one

,

nm8pb31200

Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Android Forum