Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Jesus F. Christ, the ways you guys were talking about shipping I thought it was released for a second, lol....

Page 191 of 400 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241291 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Jesus F. Christ, the ways you guys were talking about shipping I thought it was released for a second, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by menace View Post
    Jesus F. Christ, the ways you guys were talking about shipping I thought it was released for a second, lol.
    Ah sorry man, not yet. Still, nice to know that it can be at your door the next day if Verizon isn't selling it in-store.

Quote Originally Posted by jwm2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by septimas View Post
    i am really stricken with which phone to get.

I could get an htc incredible, (come on guys, you know it has the same specs as N1, but better camera) but with sense ui, or an N1

can anyone tell me if you can disable the sense ui via rooting ? (im going to be rooting the phones no matter what) and
    what exactly is sense ui?
    LOL how do you know you don't like senseui if you've never used it. Personally i love it, it gives you 7 screens of real estate instead of just 3 and gives you a bunch of useful widgets. Theres several widgets i couldn't do without that are a part of senseui.
    the thing that bugs me about sense ui is that ugly clock.. are there different formats for it? i hate that clock lol

Yeah the free next day shipping will be very nice. It would suck if we had to wait on normal shipping on top of the phone's release.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, this phone needs to come out already. I had a dream that it was released and i couldn't remember what my yahoo password was, and everything was moving in real slow motion. Horrible, just horrible....

It seriously feels like its been a month since the rumored release date of March 23rd. I'm really really hoping that it comes out thursday! Hopefully there will be some things that pop up today indicating this?

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    the nexus is actually slightly thinner. but it looks like every other phone. the nexus is so unique in its design i think. also it will always be ahead in updates and nexus has one of the largest hacking communities of any phone. and the specs are not better. the nexus is better in some areas and the incredible is better in some areas. it doesn't have the noise cancelation so the text to speech isn't going to be as good but it does have a better camera. both phones are great (vzw n1 might be slightly different and incredible isn't out yet but they will both be great). i guess it depends on what you're looking for but you really can't go wrong with either. i'm set on the nexus one though.
    errr...
    They both use the same software, therefore you can hack them just the same cant you??.....

On a side note, on Verizon Wireless.com the BOGO countdown is no longer there. Does this mean they extended the expiration of this? Could just be my browser I dunno. Just wanted to throw it out there.

yea it's not there anymore. i don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing though. i really rather they release the phone tomorrow instead of thursday because if it comes out later in the day it won't ship until friday and they don't deliver on saturday or sunday so we won't have it until monday. i'll still be really happy but i feel like things are going to start moving=-)

Whats killing me too is that my buddy here at work has been rooting his droid and now has the nexus one mod on it, with all the live wallpapers. What a dick to rub that in my face. Arrgh.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links