Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by Mike2587 Originally Posted by jsilvers525 why would they tell you that it's almost out but not anybody else? they have to give ...

Page 193 of 400 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203243293 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike2587 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    why would they tell you that it's almost out but not anybody else? they have to give you that annoying answer they aren't going to give only you inside information. don't worry it will be here soon.
    yeah that is just a very typical response from somebody who's not allowed to give out release information. doesn't mean in any way that a release is far away, they simply can't give you that information. if it were that easy, i think we'd already have our answers.
    yeah- seems like an automated response - still not holding my breathe though- ha.

Okay. I guess we'll see

Also, could it also be that Verizon wants Nexus One to be compatible with 4g/LTE ( Verizon's LTE Rollout: There's a Big Map for That - Reviews by PC Magazine ), but are having troubles? Could be that "surprise" they were talking about and also needing to meet their "high standards"

possibly, but all the rumors say it will be out the end of next week. do they mean this week or next week b/c some say by april 1st?

i'm not saying they're true i just am a little confused

That "surprise" makes me want to wait until at least the 2nd week of April.
    Was gonna switch carriers on April 2nd.

i have my answer on what case to get. This one: Case-Mate Google Nexus One Tough Cases (Case-Mate GN1HY), Google Nexus One Cases, Nexus One Cases and Covers, Google Phone Cases

but what about a screen protector? Do i need one? IF so which one is the best.. and please give me an actual answer on what product to get not just "yes a screen protector would be good"

Guys this could be good for us, check it out DROID 2.1 Update rolls out today - Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by danjfoley View Post
    i have my answer on what case to get. This one: Case-Mate Google Nexus One Tough Cases (Case-Mate GN1HY), Google Nexus One Cases, Nexus One Cases and Covers, Google Phone Cases

but what about a screen protector? Do i need one? IF so which one is the best.. and please give me an actual answer on what product to get not just "yes a screen protector would be good"
    i say yes, this is the one i woill be getting (thanks to jsilvers)
    Nexus One Ultra Clear Screen Protector

covers wholes screen plus the touch buttons

i have that screen protector and a seidio innocase II but still no vzw n1 =(
    that screen protector is really clear and doesn't smudge or get fingerprints it says. i haven't tried it yet but it does look really thin and clear. get the seidio innocase II it is so thin and feels so nice.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    i have that screen protector and a seidio innocase II but still no vzw n1 =(
    that screen protector is really clear and doesn't smudge or get fingerprints it says. i haven't tried it yet but it does look really thin and clear. get the seidio innocase II it is so thin and feels so nice.
    lol im getting the innocase II as well thanks to you too just trying to decide if i want the holster or not, don't know if i want to put it in my pocket?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links