Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; the droid 2.1 release came out today so that means they worked out their software problems so the nexus one on verizon will launch really ...

Page 194 of 400 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244294 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

the droid 2.1 release came out today so that means they worked out their software problems so the nexus one on verizon will launch really soon. i'd say between now and a week from today. i don't want to get anyone's hopes up including mine but if i had to put my money on a range of days it would be within this week

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    the droid 2.1 release came out today so that means they worked out their software problems so the nexus one on verizon will launch really soon. i'd say between now and a week from today. i don't want to get anyone's hopes up including mine but if i had to put my money on a range of days it would be within this week
    i love your positivity, and i hope your right

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    Really? You'd put your money on that?

Well according to an e-mail someone got from his friends dad who works for VZW.

Verizon wants to get it's own devices with android 2.1 out before they release the Nexus One by google. It makes sense in terms of marketing because of the limitations in actually getting a Nexus One at a subsidized price with family plan etc...The DROID 2.1 update is a good sign for both the Nexus One and HTC Incredible but according to that e-mail, it looks like VZW wants to get out DROID 2.1 and then the HTC Incredible with 2.1 before the Nexus One.

Feel free to debate, just my .02 cents.

JSilvers525, I think the point is that Android has not been out anywhere near as long as the iPhone and if it is about to catch up already, that is significant.

Quote Originally Posted by atnbirdie View Post
    JSilvers525, I think the point is that Android has not been out anywhere near as long as the iPhone and if it is about to catch up already, that is significant.
    Android still lags behind apple appstore.

Android = 40,000+ apps

Apple = 140,000+ apps

Android is growing faster though since it's open source.

Quote Originally Posted by rawkerdude5012 View Post
    I think this is great news. My original assumption was the Droid had to get 2.1 before the N1 would drop. CROSSING MY FINGERS!

Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rawkerdude5012 View Post
    I think this is great news. My original assumption was the Droid had to get 2.1 before the N1 would drop. CROSSING MY FINGERS!
    More like VZW phones getting the 2.1 before the Nexus One drops. Once again, there was an e-mail from someone that works at VZW saying that VZW wants to get it's own phones with 2.1 out before they release the Nexus One. Basically HTC Incredible and DROID 2.1 before the Nexus One according to what he said, of course we can't be 100% sure whats really going to happen. Hopefully the Nexus One drops by the end of this week.

what's good everybody. I seen where u guys were talking about different cases for your nexus.. I was thinking about either getting the clear coat full body protection or skinomi full body for my nexus when it comes out.. Have have anybody heard anything positive on those.. Thanks

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links