Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang Originally Posted by Dream Originally Posted by rawkerdude5012 different site incase anyone cares about droid 2.1 Verizon Motorola Droid's Android 2.1 ...

Page 195 of 400 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245295 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rawkerdude5012 View Post
    I think this is great news. My original assumption was the Droid had to get 2.1 before the N1 would drop. CROSSING MY FINGERS!
    More like VZW phones getting the 2.1 before the Nexus One drops. Once again, there was an e-mail from someone that works at VZW saying that VZW wants to get it's own phones with 2.1 out before they release the Nexus One. Basically HTC Incredible and DROID 2.1 before the Nexus One according to what he said, of course we can't be 100% sure whats really going to happen. Hopefully the Nexus One drops by the end of this week.
    I don't think it would include the Incredible, considering the fact that it might not even be finished yet. It wouldn't really be reasonable for them to say "We want all of the phones we might get in the future at some point to get 2.1 before the N1 comes to Verizon."

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post

I think this is great news. My original assumption was the Droid had to get 2.1 before the N1 would drop. CROSSING MY FINGERS!
    More like VZW phones getting the 2.1 before the Nexus One drops. Once again, there was an e-mail from someone that works at VZW saying that VZW wants to get it's own phones with 2.1 out before they release the Nexus One. Basically HTC Incredible and DROID 2.1 before the Nexus One according to what he said, of course we can't be 100% sure whats really going to happen. Hopefully the Nexus One drops by the end of this week.
    I don't think it would include the Incredible, considering the fact that it might not even be finished yet. It wouldn't really be reasonable for them to say "We want all of the phones we might get in the future at some point to get 2.1 before the N1 comes to Verizon."
    HTC Incredible already has android 2.1
    Test devices and training is supposedly starting to roll into stores also. So far we got around 3 reports about training for the HTC Incredible and test device.

Though we just got new information a couple hours ago saying there might be a problem with the HTC Incredible and android 2.1 on the network so we'll see how that goes. The phone is pretty much finished bud, it's releasing anytime also just like the Nexus One. Both phones were supposed to be announced during CTIA but of course that never happened. VZW is gay when it comes to releasing info and ****.

you know how there's 5 home screens. they should have you slide left or right and up and down this way each slide is a lot closer. just something to think about since there seems to be no new news

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    you know how there's 5 home screens. they should have you slide left or right and up and down this way each slide is a lot closer. just something to think about since there seems to be no new news
    Well, HTC Sense has helicopter view on android 2.1

It's not exactly the same as what your saying but it's somewhat similar.

So, once again VZW announced that rollout for Android 2.1 starts for the Droids today.

I wonder if this means we'll see the N1 on April 1st or later this week...because:

1. Android 2.1 will be on the Droid by then.
    2. The buy one get one sale ends March 31st for Droids and other smart phones.

All speculation, but it makes the timing seem right.

yea. we all know it has to be software problems because the hardware passed through fcc about a month ago. now we know they fixed the problems, and are trying to squeeze out all the last droid sales with their BOGO offer which coincidently ends april 1st were they yesterday tweeted next month android will kill iphone or something like that. it's a matter of time.

I don't know if anyone has said this but maybe it has to do with Adobe Flash being intergrated into it....Just an idea no source or anything like that

yeah flash and skype were peoples main guesses

Flash would make my wait worth it.....even though i havnt had a phone for 3 days now.....Still waiting

Quote Originally Posted by leedaddy29 View Post
    I don't know if anyone has said this but maybe it has to do with Adobe Flash being intergrated into it....Just an idea no source or anything like that
    They are holding it due to the 2.1 OS update. I held off on stating yesterday that VZW would roll out the 2.1 OTA today (Ask Miami, we were discussing it during my post), just in case it didn't come to fruition. But, looks like it came true!

I'm not sure the information about the Incredible is correct, but I know that VZW wants to get the Droids up to 2.1 before they release the N1. Add to the fact that the BOGO deal ends March 31..could be smoke and fire!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links